1. Ostermyers's rating of the film RoboGeisha

2. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film RoboGeisha

Mutant Girl Squad or Helldriver are way better. This kinda feels forced. Or as forced as this type of purposefully b-schlock can be. Jesus I need a girlfriend or something...

3. kaidan's rating of the film RoboGeisha

odd film. alongside tokyo gore police.

4. msmichel's rating of the film RoboGeisha

Terrible even compared to Machine Girl or Tokyo Gore Police which were also no genre classics. Cheesy doesn't even start to describe the visuals here. Inept in almost all areas. Neither thrilling nor titilating as these films are usually designed to be. My fav hokey moment though has to be the buildings being karate chopped and exploding with blood. I mean really....wtf. skip it

5. Cromm Crúaich's rating of the film RoboGeisha

I watched maybe 25mins before I had to stop it, it was shit. Plain and simple just garbage.

6. Glim Ho's rating of the film RoboGeisha

7. Kyle Chiba's rating of the film RoboGeisha

Ridiculous movie, so much fun and almost like a live action cartoon at times. Some cheesy CGI at times but it works within the world the movie creates. The action and visuals are fun and there is lots of hilarity. I'd like to see a Japanese language version, but the english diubbing was really funny, I liked this one more than Iguchi's "The Machine Girl"