1. FISCHER's rating of the film Rock-a-Bye Baby

Le film manque singulièrement de rythme, malgré la présence de Jerry Lewis... www.cinefiches.com

2. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Rock-a-Bye Baby

Jerry Lewis' introduction is brilliant. Tashlin demands his mise-en-scène and deconstructs it. He is in total control.

3. Illusion Travels By Streetcar's rating of the film Rock-a-Bye Baby

"Who's the actual creator of this film?' http://illusionpodcast.blogspot.com/2014/10/episode-33-frank-tashlinjerry-lewis.html

4. José Neves's rating of the film Rock-a-Bye Baby

Cinematography by Haskell Boggs. Rewatched yesterday: passing from the opening scene to the introduction of the town where the action will happen, we go, in continuity, from a narrative in to a voice-over, through a brilliant procedural deconstruction of the voice-over effect. Many times throughout the film the effect of off-in in the sound is articulated in a way to constitute a sound of, in and by the image.

5. bernardovazdecastro's rating of the film Rock-a-Bye Baby

There are things bigger than movies and this film is measureless. I know that i can't compare to "Disorderly Orderly", probably one of my greatest obsession and i admit Tashlin couldn't keep up the rhythm after the brilliant sequence with the hose or some potencial gags wasted with the babies or in the childcare school, still the color, the tv episode, the dance parody number, make this film one of my truly passions.

6. Yanelys Caridad Miranda's rating of the film Rock-a-Bye Baby

7. Greg S.'s rating of the film Rock-a-Bye Baby

Interesting for depicting the clash between Tashlin and Lewis' sensibilities. I wouldn't rank it with either of their best, but the moments with Jerry interacting with the kids are surprisingly genuine and in tune with Jerry's humanism, while the scenes with the children's mother on the other hand are purely Tahslin targets including, advertising, Hollywood epics and Hollywood Madonna/ whore complex. Must see.