1. chanandre's rating of the film Rock'n Roll

I've been watching Canet's directing career grow for 15 years on film. He's come a long away since '02.

2. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film Rock'n Roll

''bi daha izleyizizzzzzz bı filmde''

3. Szabados Krisztián's rating of the film Rock'n Roll

This movie was a real surprise for me. Subtly funny, hillarious acting, perfect script. I did not notice that two hours had past watching it.

4. Nastasia Kerouac's rating of the film Rock'n Roll

Остроумно и свежо!

5. captainfez's rating of the film Rock'n Roll

So that's how Owen Wilson was made.

6. chloe's rating of the film Rock'n Roll

started off funny and promising and just went down hill. so much so that I gave up after about the 70th minute and regretted bothering. realistic portrayal of the most cringing mid-life crisis but not in a good way.

7. arinaesto's rating of the film Rock'n Roll

Funny, unexpected, and is taken to an extreme!!! The film is about finding the voice within yourself ( but don't take the movie as an example ;) )

8. Minki's rating of the film Rock'n Roll

9. Lee Donowitz's rating of the film Rock'n Roll

A good meditation on one man’s mid life crisis and attempts to recapture his youth. Genre wise it’s a bit all over the place, beginning as a comedy/drama (where it felt more at home) and then as the film progresses, turning into a surreal and absurdist caper, complete with musical numbers and disco lighting.

10. dreamseed's rating of the film Rock'n Roll

3.5 The script defies expectations at every turn, and kicks off to a counter-intuitive logic! Every fantasy becomes a nightmare that becomes comedy that becomes fantasy...a very sad satire

11. AVA's rating of the film Rock'n Roll

Exemplarische Humoreske auf den Jugendwahn im Alterungsprozess der Teilnehmer im Filmgeschäft. Trotz Ernst der Lage wirklich witzig.

12. Pratiksha Rao's rating of the film Rock'n Roll

Pas mal. Watching Marion Cotillard curse in Quebecois was quite delightful and my bits of the movie.

13. Fargol Irani's rating of the film Rock'n Roll

14. Amos's rating of the film Rock'n Roll

15. kou-applebomb723's rating of the film Rock'n Roll

16. Heidi's rating of the film Rock'n Roll

Terrible, strange waste of time, do not understand why this film was made

17. ha!'s rating of the film Rock'n Roll

18. LibertyCapz's rating of the film Rock'n Roll

Probably would have appreciated this more if I had some previous knowledge of Guillaume Canet and his work, that's not to say I didn't enjoy it though. The best part of this, for me, is everything that happens after Guillaume is presented with an ultimatum by his wife. Absolutely hilarious.

19. aaptuster's rating of the film Rock'n Roll

Hilarious and poignant at the same time! Loved it!

20. Epinephrin's rating of the film Rock'n Roll

It is good, i liked it, but the last part ruins it a bit.

21. Nadia Marolda's rating of the film Rock'n Roll

22. JJ Viau's rating of the film Rock'n Roll

Dear God, please make a movie in which Marion Cotillard speaks canadian french happen!

23. Carmelita's rating of the film Rock'n Roll

Starts promising - in the end simply too much for me - didn‘t like it at all.

24. Milena.'s rating of the film Rock'n Roll

The last half hour ruins it!