1. Graham Ball's rating of the film Rock of Ages

I should have known better. Why did I waste my time on this? Complete and utter crap. You have to worry about a film when you read that several of the stars have publicly disowned it. Still, an Amazon Prime subscription gives you access to endless amounts of films, some fantastic, some - well - as bad as this. I think I have a sadistic streak for exposing myself to awful films!

2. T-Cruise's rating of the film Rock of Ages

3. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Rock of Ages

4. Amandenberg's rating of the film Rock of Ages

Never believed I would say this, but I really enjoyed this... I mean, mostly it was when Russell Brand and Alec Baldwin's characters sing "Can't Fight This Feeling" to one another that I dug.

5. Alex Vlad's rating of the film Rock of Ages

6. babycakesromero's rating of the film Rock of Ages

holy shit this is bad. beyond cringeworthy. watch your stomach churn as you watch cruise strut about with his top off for whole movie acting like the sex god he thinks he is. its so much of a car crash you cant take your eyes off how utterly awful it is. brand and baldwin win most painful moment with a duet so embarrassing you pray for them to be struck down by a bolt of lightening.

7. msmichel's rating of the film Rock of Ages

Just awful. It was bad enough living through those songs the first time around without watching bad recreations here. The film is just a mess of cliches, cheese and heavy eyeliner. Only one scene stood out the Akerman/Cruise duet of 'I Want to Know What Love Is'. Otherwise a complete waste as was the date who thought I would enjoy such a godawful mess. When the opening scene inspires thoughts of walking out....

8. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Rock of Ages

9. Max the Movie Guy's rating of the film Rock of Ages

"Nobody puts Donkey in the corner!"

10. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film Rock of Ages

Theatre and rock shouldnt collide its just not right !! Rock music would be ashamed to be portrayed in such a sweet sickly way. that isn't what it's about. appalling film couldn't stand the singing !!

11. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Rock of Ages

If it wasn't for the admittedly solid performance of Tom Cruise as rock star god, I would have argued for the title to be 'Rock Bottom'.

12. Zoella's rating of the film Rock of Ages

They took the unrefined brown sugar of rock music and turned it into a sickly sweet saccharine. Completely unpalatable.

13. Patricia's rating of the film Rock of Ages

I don't know why.... but I liked Tom Cruise in this... :-/

14. Movieyana's rating of the film Rock of Ages

Cheap shot of a movie. Crappy covers of classic rock tunes.

15. Etienne Deveau Beaumont's rating of the film Rock of Ages

16. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Rock of Ages

although the songs they sang were great, it was quite annoying for me.

17. Fx Ardhi Djohary's rating of the film Rock of Ages

18. *Groucho*'s rating of the film Rock of Ages

19. Rocketeam's rating of the film Rock of Ages

a very long "glee" episode.

20. fabridoss's rating of the film Rock of Ages

This is like an embarrassing adaptation of a Guitar Hero game.

21. Reindertot's rating of the film Rock of Ages

Es lo que es. Un musical predecible con power baladas y glam rock que termina con "Don't Stop Believing". ¿Su mayor mérito? Tom Cruise NO se ve ridículo.

22. Hector Jimenez's rating of the film Rock of Ages

People can say what they want but this is one of my favorite musical in my opinion. Even though the play is better and critics say that the movie is too long and silly, the 80s tended to be a silly but fun decade as well. The music is great, the feel and the look of the 80s is there and actors did well including Tom Cruise does a phenomenal performance as Stacee Jaxx

23. Omar Fabricio's rating of the film Rock of Ages

Que manera de acabar con grandes canciones, vomitiva

24. Mr.Wolf's rating of the film Rock of Ages

Great fun, watched it at the movies. It was very hard not to get up on my chair, screaming the lyrics and shredin an air guitar. Really enjoyed the movie, some moments were the scrpit was really simple and lame, the music and selecction of music made up for those moments. Over all, I honestly liked Cruises character and of course Brand & baldwin. Great fun, left the movies aching for rock n roll.