1. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Rough Night

2. Kamran's rating of the film Rough Night

Entertaining enough. 55/100 - Okay

3. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film Rough Night

Tries a wee bit too hard and often misses to really hit it home, like it was coked up the whole duration.

4. arcondicionado's rating of the film Rough Night

this made me truly uncomfortable but have you LOOKED at zoe kravitz

5. Andreea's rating of the film Rough Night

Okay, so we are still doing this type of comedy in 2017. I know I have a hard time enjoying comedies, but do people really want this from movies?

6. patríciapinho's rating of the film Rough Night

me: this is such a fun film!!! i love to have fun my gf, who i intended to marry up until this point: cinema is not for people who want to have fun

7. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Rough Night

I thought this will be fun, partying, a long rough night not stupid "how to get away with murder 305" . Some laughter just because Kate Mckinnon is such a crazy talentated bitch.

8. f-nanda's rating of the film Rough Night

With so many funny people on the cast I thought it would've been funnier.

9. Anca.'s rating of the film Rough Night

10. Allison Rung's rating of the film Rough Night

Worth putting on if you're (1) on a flight and (2) skip forward for Demi Moore as a predatory swinger.

11. Pango's rating of the film Rough Night

Maybe it's because I'm ill with high fever, but this it's exactly what I need it for my recovery ahaha. I know it's silly, but I enjoyed it so much. Guilty pleasure.

12. _varela_'s rating of the film Rough Night

13. MONSIEURDE's rating of the film Rough Night

14. jxn's rating of the film Rough Night

even if it's been done a bajillion times before it's not THAT bad. aussie kate mckinnon kinda makes it. now to see the definitive version in 'girls trip'!

15. Guillermo Padilla's rating of the film Rough Night

16. starlolix's rating of the film Rough Night

17. Ingrid Aldama's rating of the film Rough Night

Good to watch once. There are several comedic moments.

18. Ylly's rating of the film Rough Night

19. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Rough Night

Rough film. You know, there's one very specific category this piece belongs to: Bad Taste in Cinema. No more to say.

20. Dan's rating of the film Rough Night

2.5* Aside from the fairly rote plot, the entire first third of the film drags like you wouldn't believe but then McKinnon drops lines like "This entire country should be burned to the ground!" and "In Florida we committed what is called a 'good murder.'" Giving it an extra .5 because it's kind and has given me the concept of a "sad astronaut."

21. Diderot's rating of the film Rough Night

While I love this cast and didn't hate the movie at all, it's just such a disappointment for it to be bland knowing it could have been so much better.

22. samba direito's rating of the film Rough Night

23. Abras's rating of the film Rough Night

24. Sarah Fonseca's rating of the film Rough Night

What a mess. Solidly quippy and mindlessly funny. Too large of an ensemble cast for any character development whatsoever. Attempts at modern feminist commentary ultimately fell flat for similar reasons. But it's okay! Was only in it to see Zoe Kravitz behave prissily.