1. Allison Rung's rating of the film Rough Night

Worth putting on if you're (1) on a flight and (2) skip forward for Demi Moore as a predatory swinger.

2. Pango's rating of the film Rough Night

Maybe it's because I'm ill with high fever, but this it's exactly what I need it for my recovery ahaha. I know it's silly, but I enjoyed it so much. Guilty pleasure.

3. _varela_'s rating of the film Rough Night

4. MONSIEURDE's rating of the film Rough Night

5. jxn's rating of the film Rough Night

even if it's been done a bajillion times before it's not THAT bad. aussie kate mckinnon kinda makes it. now to see the definitive version in 'girls trip'!

6. Guillermo Padilla's rating of the film Rough Night

7. starlolix's rating of the film Rough Night

8. Ingrid Aldama's rating of the film Rough Night

Good to watch once. There are several comedic moments.

9. Ylly's rating of the film Rough Night

10. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Rough Night

Rough film. You know, there's one very specific category this piece belongs to: Bad Taste in Cinema. No more to say.

11. Dan's rating of the film Rough Night

2.5* Aside from the fairly rote plot, the entire first third of the film drags like you wouldn't believe but then McKinnon drops lines like "This entire country should be burned to the ground!" and "In Florida we committed what is called a 'good murder.'" Giving it an extra .5 because it's kind and has given me the concept of a "sad astronaut."

12. Diderot's rating of the film Rough Night

While I love this cast and didn't hate the movie at all, it's just such a disappointment for it to be bland knowing it could have been so much better.

13. samba direito's rating of the film Rough Night

14. Abras's rating of the film Rough Night

15. Sarah Fonseca's rating of the film Rough Night

What a mess. Solidly quippy and mindlessly funny. Too large of an ensemble cast for any character development whatsoever. Attempts at modern feminist commentary ultimately fell flat for similar reasons. But it's okay! Was only in it to see Zoe Kravitz behave prissily.

16. bryanvmh's rating of the film Rough Night

Some nights you just don't know where to put a body

17. tabsz's rating of the film Rough Night

18. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Rough Night

19. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Rough Night

20. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Rough Night

21. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film Rough Night

22. zohen lux's rating of the film Rough Night

zoe and ilana's kiss was the highlight of pride month

23. Boyuan123's rating of the film Rough Night

This was actually a very good and enjoyable chamber-piece film with a good narrative that flowed incredibly well. I actually enjoyed watching this film on a big screen and it has been about half a year's worth of arthouse films since I've actually seen an audience applause after a film has finished so I think that says something...now... if only they could RELEASE IN IMAX D-BOX ULTRA AVX!!?!?!?!?!

24. Renton47's rating of the film Rough Night

A bit kind, but props to a comedy which doesn't exploit some of its own set-ups, still visibly extreme and silly but with a general consideration which keeps it compelling. And for selling its own silliness, I knee jerked at Mckinnon's Aussie (just get Claudia!) but she commits for better or worse. Each set piece amusing in itself, could have taken it even further tho.