1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film RocknRolla

When Ritchie is on his game, he's hard to beat for the pure entertainment factor. This one's jam packed with good actors getting themselves in and out of trouble. Hope he does make the sequel.

2. bonucci's rating of the film RocknRolla

3. Andreea Serpe's rating of the film RocknRolla

4. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film RocknRolla

Fun, fun & fun. Humor, comedy, action & thrill; whtaever you want. Great soundtrack. Completely crazy & insane guys doing a lot of bullshit. Masterfully put in scene. Superb actors at work; all of them. Twists & turns all over. Wow, just watch it.

5. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film RocknRolla

6. ceknklsn's rating of the film RocknRolla

7. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film RocknRolla

This movie is almost impossible to remember.

8. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film RocknRolla

supercoolla!! but that's enough "snatch"

9. julia.s's rating of the film RocknRolla

10. Meastro0's rating of the film RocknRolla

Ritchie is trying so hard to be some kind of Tarantino. But, as we can see, it's going too bad. Every "satiric" and "hilarious" moments in this movie makes me cry like a little girl, because they are so artificialy installed, which makes them quite lame.

11. sfdgdfggsggsogfgs's rating of the film RocknRolla

"You know a man's cultured when he's got a Whistler on the wall!"

12. Star Lord's rating of the film RocknRolla

Adoro questo film. L'avrò visto 100 volte.

13. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film RocknRolla

as funny as a funeral and i can't stand tom hardy.

14. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film RocknRolla

largely dull. some ophuls in the back end.

15. Žirafe's rating of the film RocknRolla

16. Levent Güçer's rating of the film RocknRolla

17. CafeGradiva's rating of the film RocknRolla

18. Brian J. Roan's rating of the film RocknRolla

A grand return to form for Ritchie (too long removed from his grimy crime roots), but one which integrates his new tricks in with some of his old favorites in terms of theme and plotting.

19. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film RocknRolla

20. Hollywood Overdose's rating of the film RocknRolla

"Archie: People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, others the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.". Has one of the best soundtrack's ever!

21. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film RocknRolla

22. Adriana's rating of the film RocknRolla

not sure if i'm dumb or the plot is just confuse

23. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film RocknRolla

I like Ritchie's style, but this one didn't quite appeal to me. Uninteresting and confusing, though never boring.

24. Blumes's rating of the film RocknRolla

"Don't hurt me - I'm only little!"