1. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Rocky Balboa

Sure, silly premise but Rocky and Stallone have heart - tons of it. We get to see Rocky like never before, aging, with unfinished business and trying to move on, having gone through hardship but undefeated by life, still trying and doing his best. Definitely underrated.

2. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Rocky Balboa

3. James Mackin's rating of the film Rocky Balboa

Definitely a quite silly concept, but I actually really like it. It's a really sweet film, and was definitely where Rocky should've been left.

4. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Rocky Balboa

5. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Rocky Balboa

That sad "Rocky-kills-his-wife-to-hang-out-with-a-younger-woman" thing.

6. DarthVader's rating of the film Rocky Balboa

7. André Vieira's rating of the film Rocky Balboa

3,5. Nice comeback for the Italian Stalion.

8. Nina's rating of the film Rocky Balboa

9. iamin's rating of the film Rocky Balboa

10. MarzioSantos's rating of the film Rocky Balboa

sly never dies, it's intense and quite realistic, bravo sly!!!

11. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Rocky Balboa

A welcome return to form when it comes to the dramtic chops that Stallone do possess but seldom show these days. I wish he would make more movies like this than the Expendables.

12. Andrew Infante's rating of the film Rocky Balboa

13. Ellis Potter's rating of the film Rocky Balboa

A subtle commentary on a career and a franchise that can't be overlooked. Underrated for a flawed premise to begin with, this film would work as a stand-alone even, a man walking alone through memories and brain damage. Brilliant and Stallones best direction in my opinion.

14. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film Rocky Balboa

Self-parody? Extended déjà vu? I'm sorry, Stallone. Last time I cared was part II.

15. Dana Henson's rating of the film Rocky Balboa

Very underrated. After so many disappointing sequels Stallone finally took his fictional counterpart in a satisfying direction. You can tell this wasn't an attempt to milk the franchise, it was a story Stallone needed to tell.

16. Jacob McKinley's rating of the film Rocky Balboa