1. lasers8oclock's rating of the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Captures the feel of the original perfectly, but odd pacing, dumb fanservice, and mediocre script bring it down. Visually grand. Mendelsohn as Krennic is a strong point. The large cast hinders the film and should have been parsed down to avoid archetyping these characters

2. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

*sigh* heaven help me! I was somewhat looking forward to this. Thinking to myself a completely separate story of Star Wars to be more experimental, serious, darker perhaps that could take chances and instead we get the same awkward dialogue, forgettable characters and fan pandering that you can fall asleep and wake up without missing anything. Yeah I completely believe there's time to out run a death star explosion.

3. film_lies101's rating of the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Man, I really don't give a fuck about Star Wars

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

The most satisfying "Star Wars" film since "The Empire Strikes Back". Yes, it is a film that deliver a lot of fan service and explains plot that maybe regular people hasn't really begged for, but it is a much more proper movie than any of the other "newer" films so far and has a great retro look. It is a good war movie brought only down by lackluster character deaths that feel censored by Disney to be honest.

5. jenstor's rating of the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

6. morals and dogma's rating of the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

7. Claire Wongsutin's rating of the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

8. RumbleFish's rating of the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Uno star wars di cui si riesce a seguire la trama, miracolo! Peccato che duri un paio di ore di troppo, scene d'azione rumorosissime e spettacolari.

9. Le temps perdu's rating of the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

I enjoyed the first half, the second half is just filled with action (like so many blockbusters).

10. ricki-rocki's rating of the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

11. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

12. skoog's rating of the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

I would like to see more drinking with the imperial. oh mads.

13. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

this is the first Stars Wars movie i have enjoyed.

14. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

15. bunkbedd's rating of the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

it's too predictable. the redeeming point is probably the fan-service materials, mostly the never ending shots of scenery, but since i don't follow the franchise it got even more boring, i kept dozing off throughout the movie

16. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Jones is so bland and the duration is tiresome. But, it's not that bad. Luna and Yen are good.

17. Dan's rating of the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Star Wars: The Gang Recycles Old Material

18. The Macho King's rating of the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

That Vader scene though ! Only great thing about this film- but too short lived.

19. Drew Kelly's rating of the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

I appreciate the throwback shots to the original. A cool blend of oldschool and newschool.

20. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

21. subtonal's rating of the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

22. Kornovska's rating of the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Enfin un VRAI Star Wars. Il y a de l'action, ainsi que des situations imprévues et surprenantes. On a un bon retour au style d'Épisodes 4 et 5. On sent que c'est une guerre pour la survie (de la démocratie, de la justice, de la liberté des peuples, etc.) contre un empire monarchique incompréhensible. On n'est pas dans le mélodramatique comme dans Épisode 7. Le film est dur et triste par moment. Excellent film léger!

23. Schnagelkott's rating of the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Five lashes to the criminal who decided it was a good idea to hire Gareth Edwards to direct.

24. Mugino's rating of the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

There's really not much value I can add to the cacophony of reviews, so can Pao fit a watermelon in that Muppet mouth of his and what monkey sounds does Bistan make when he's reading Iakaru poetry?