1. smndvdcl's rating of the film Role Models

"No, venti is twenty. Large is large. In fact, tall is large and grande is Spanish for large. Venti is the only one that doesn't mean large. It's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations, you're stupid in three languages."

2. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Role Models

3. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Role Models

The crystallization of America's love affair with Paul Rudd.

4. galuh indri's rating of the film Role Models

5. taniaburrito's rating of the film Role Models

6. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Role Models

So much funnier than I was expecting (3.9/5)

7. loritauu's rating of the film Role Models

Hello Hello my dear My name is Miss lorita. A loving and caring Lady, I am searching for a honest friendship I saw your profile and i was move to write this message to you, please reply me with this email address( loritamurphy@yahoo.com ) so that i can tell you more about my self and send to you my picture, I look forward to hear your responses soonest.

8. The Dandy Highwayman's rating of the film Role Models

Joe Lo Trugilo makes this film, his character makes me cry tears of merriment time after time. "Stay close, like cotton on a lamb..."

9. Joks's rating of the film Role Models

S.W.S's character's breakdown of 'Love Gun' is one of the most inspired touches i've seen in a comedy in years. It's funny on some many different levels. Changed the way i understand 'Love Gun' forever hahaha

10. dethgrul's rating of the film Role Models

i like this movie quite a bit. not that its replay value is super-strong, but it has many a quotable line.. and the 'stiffler'-esque persona of sean william scotts character is something he does perfectly well. good stuff.

11. Kirby's rating of the film Role Models

It wasn't laugh-out-loud funny as often as I would have liked. But it's entertaining and the characters are likable.

12. spinninglovestory's rating of the film Role Models

some problematic humour but loveee the role playing bits. so good.

13. Daniela's rating of the film Role Models

"Do you like Coke?" "I like the idea of it more than I actually like it" lolol This was funny.

14. Luiza's rating of the film Role Models

15. pivic's rating of the film Role Models

A very sweet, funny, anti-bitter, weird and odd film with a slew of likeable, weird and human characters. The kid Ronnie is awesome, and I love how the so-called grown-ups deal with the kids - I hate it when some persons are treated like "special beings" because of their age - though not all the time in this film... It's a hoot, and if you're into "Office Space" and films like that, this should be right up your alley

16. Ivica's rating of the film Role Models

very nice and funny movie..

17. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film Role Models

In the beginning it seems like it's gonna get going..but it is just boring, most of the time. Best line: "No one loves Kiss. Paul Stanley is sick of Kiss"...and that is it.

18. Dead Dog and Ghost Man's rating of the film Role Models

19. CJ Roy's rating of the film Role Models

I'm pretty gayfor Paul Rudd. Man is he awesome.