1. Landen Celano's rating of the film Rollerball

We used to live in a world where James Caan could be a leading man.

2. film_lies101's rating of the film Rollerball

Hard to see why this is so beloved by some people

3. Aardsy's rating of the film Rollerball

I'm starting to become weary of corporations.

4. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Rollerball

This is a bad movie despite of James Caan.

5. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Rollerball

Cult. Indoor Mad Max. See it in Blu-Ray. Masterpiece.

6. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Rollerball

Not only did i enjoy the movie but the sport itself they invented is damn interesting. James Caan has the broadest shoulders i ever seen.

7. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Rollerball

A strange film but one I can't help returning to whenever it's shown. Its dystopian vision is clunky, the plot ridiculous and the scenes between the action sequences simply dull. At the same time, I can't resist its operatic grandeur: the dated 70s aesthetic, the bombastic classical hits soundtrack and the verve of the editing as the games degenerate into nightmare. I can't think of any other film quite like it.

8. Dominic Simard-Jean's rating of the film Rollerball

Works incrediby well as both a movie about sports, featuring probably the most thrilling sport sequences ever created (from scratch literaly), and dystopian sc-fi; a world so close to ours where humans are allowed every luxury they want but must obey to the big corporations. Caan is perfect as the one individuality that distinguishes itself from the rest and is therefore a threat to the system. Entertaining as fuck.

9. el.'s rating of the film Rollerball

Bored the hell out of me

10. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Rollerball

One of the worst big budgeted scifi films of the 70s

11. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film Rollerball

Jonathan, Jonathan, Jonathan !!!

12. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Rollerball

An absolute must to see in 70mm! Its hard to describe how exciting this movie makes me.

13. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Rollerball

Rollerball is either an art film made in the style of a B-movie or a B-movie with the ethos of an art film and either way it’s absolutely fantastic, a lost treasure of the science fiction genre. The editing should have won it an Academy Award.

14. Ademption's rating of the film Rollerball

All of the things that are currently out of fashion happen to be concentrated in this movie: block fonts, leisure wear, mini tuxedo jackets, Brutalist architecture, the color orange as an accent, etc.