1. cin·aes·the·tic's rating of the film Rolling Family

A family drama heightened by close quarters as the family of the title travels to a wedding in a rather old RV (it looks like it's from the 1950s or 1960s). Why is this important? Because the creaky, rattling, stifling vehicle is a metaphor for the dynamics of the family. They experience multiple mishaps, and a crisis or two, but in the end they persevere together. More or less. No special effects, just human drama.

2. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Rolling Family

Nice camera work, with a lot of close-ups. Great movie!

3. Victoria Wilson's rating of the film Rolling Family

Loved this movie! Not a fast paced movie but it really made you feel as if you were on a long road trip with family. The actors were so good at their job it made me feel as if they were my own family. Lets not forget the scenery. Great locations to film the landscapes were very nice. Very interesting movie, the director really knew what he was doing. Great at explaining things without going into the boring zone.

4. Linda Guy's rating of the film Rolling Family

It is about as close to it gets to being Human.

5. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film Rolling Family

6. Davidavich's rating of the film Rolling Family

Beautiful, elegant, nuanced, and just the right tone to make you love and hate families, but mostly love them.

7. jordi torrent's rating of the film Rolling Family

fun to watch. well directed family road trip. good acting.

8. David R Williams's rating of the film Rolling Family

A manic South American road movie. Trapero stuffs a lifetime of experiences into a rattling claptrap of a truck/camper. Love. Lust. Jealousy. Rage. The longing for a past that can never return and perhaps never really existed. Discovery. Realization. Acceptance. At the end you want to take the trip back.

9. Jeremy Barker's rating of the film Rolling Family

10. Christian's rating of the film Rolling Family

beautiful family portrait - road-trip. It's just bumpy enough to rattle loose all sorts of skeletons and sexuality. At the heart of it, the matron who has an enigmatic agenda we learn in the last moments.

11. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Rolling Family

Well done slice of life. Why is it always the uncles who are the jerks? Certainly true in my family.

12. Camila Vimo's rating of the film Rolling Family

This was actually one of my favorites on MUBI so far. I found it be hilarious and at the same time beautiful. The film captures the strong-standing relationship latino families share for one another. The director Pablo Trapero is known for his family orientated work and gorgeous scenes that give justice to the beauty of his nation. The film is a must-see in my opinion.

13. crystal meff's rating of the film Rolling Family

This film introduced me to Hugo Diaz' tangos ...beyond that ' ; it's tedious.

14. Jennifer Sharp's rating of the film Rolling Family

While the camera work nicely depicted the feeling of a real road trip, and the background music was nice for the atmosphere, that's about where the praises stop. This movie encounters the same problem that most other family-central movies do where it mostly depicts the characters encountering mundane problems and people complaining about either the problems or each other. It makes the film noisy and grating to watch.