1. Slow Immersion [Joe]'s rating of the film Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired

Never respected him as a filmmaker. Have to confess watching this and looking at his slimy weasel face was as almost as much of a chore as his films.

2. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired

i have no idea how to feel about all of this.

3. Atap's rating of the film Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired

4. Michelle Wayne's rating of the film Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired

it's USA loss!! to believe this liar and her greedy mother.

5. MovieDude1893's rating of the film Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired

I'll have to disagree with LEMMYCAUTION, I found the proceedings fairly even handed. However, this doc was nowhere near as spellbinding as promised. Involving, yes, but I found that it lack any sense of propulsive forward motion. Worth the time, I suppose, but not a must see.

6. Jeremy Tamura's rating of the film Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired

I don't really like this kind of documentary films, they take extracts from "Rosemary's Baby" to illustrate that Polanski could be a pervert and, in fact, they don't explain his personality and even less (if possible) his films : they use his films to still talk about the same old subject. The only positive thing I found in it is that it explains what happened on his trial, but that's all and that's little...

7. Montag Shelley's rating of the film Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired

Wonderfull documentary on Roman Polanski, very interesting historically and artistically...

8. Christofer Pierson's rating of the film Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired

Michelle Wayne, if you saw this film, your attack on the victim and her mother seems really off-base She wasn't a liar. Polanksi admitted to having sex with her. I.m guessing the people with the strongest opinions on this film are those who haven't seen it. Roger Hayn, you also seem to be talking about something other than the film. You should see it and revisit your opinions. US justice served neither party well.

9. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired

Before you formulate an opinion on the controversy surrounding Roman Polanski, see this movie. It doesn't excuse what he did to Samantha Geimer, in fact it doesn't necessarily comment on it at all. Instead what it does is examine the way Polanski was treated during the trial. If you're a fan of Polanski's films, or if you have an opinion on the controversy, see this.

10. Lefteris Becerra's rating of the film Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired

usa sucks as well as its justice sistem

11. Phil Worfel's rating of the film Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired

It was great to see the full story behind the infamous incidents in Polanski's life. While the film doesn't exonerate him it certainly shows a miscarriage of justice. Fascinating doc for a fascinating man.

12. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired

I was just kinda bummed that they never mention Che or Tess or Cul-De-Sac...Great doc, though.