1. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Romance & Cigarettes

3.25. Has some really great moments and ideas.

2. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Romance & Cigarettes

Took me by surprise when James Gandolfini broke into song and I enjoyed it. The dancing is not exceptional but there is heart to the story and there are no small parts. Minor characters shine too, which I suppose is the perk of having actor turned director - he knows the struggle of actors getting one-dimensional roles.

3. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Romance & Cigarettes

This completely didn't work for me, although I love Susan Sarandon & Kate Winslet. Unwatchable. Somebody said: "it's a karaoke nightmare!"

4. Marta's rating of the film Romance & Cigarettes

I laughted for 85 minutes straight. Too bad for the sad turn it takes at the end, kills all the good vibes.

5. taniaburrito's rating of the film Romance & Cigarettes

6. Penelope q's rating of the film Romance & Cigarettes

Found this move presents women in a simplistic male view. The virgin mother or the prostitute. Very disappointing.

7. dmol's rating of the film Romance & Cigarettes

It had its OK moments and it had its great moments - there were times when Turturro's witty irony cracked me up, and others where it shot off into pure silliness. But if anything, I enjoyed the experience.

8. Superfrog's rating of the film Romance & Cigarettes

People singing just stop my boat from rocking.

9. Babar Malik's rating of the film Romance & Cigarettes

Another boring and overrated American arthouse production. Massive thumbs down.

10. Raynoir's rating of the film Romance & Cigarettes

I've quite simply seen nothing like this before. It's execution in syringing pop ballads into its subject matter remains disjointed. However this only adds to the absurd tone, of what I do not consider to be a musical, but a surreal celebration of human nature captured in film.

11. Olly Perrett's rating of the film Romance & Cigarettes

I should hate this film. I should hate it but I don't and I have no idea why. Something about it is bizarrely charming even though it contains just about everything I hate to see in a film. It's the guiltiest of all my guilty pleasures.

12. Storm KMB Moon's rating of the film Romance & Cigarettes

Gave up after 20 minutes, figuring that if Susan Sarandon singing Take Another Piece Of My Heart in a church can't save a film, it's doomed. Great concept but boring execution that offered nothing funny or engaging for me.

13. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Romance & Cigarettes

The movie's got a great intention heheh really cheesy though, but fun to sing along!

14. stair_well's rating of the film Romance & Cigarettes

15. Erika Jane's rating of the film Romance & Cigarettes

Not my kind of film. Pretty irritating stylisation and the songs didn't sit right for me either.

16. FrogInASpaceSuit's rating of the film Romance & Cigarettes

Endearingly original, with a dry sense of humour that carries through the film. Ultimately lacking any kind of escalating plot and falls a little flat, but moments of surprisingly hard-hitting drama make it an overall enjoyable watch.

17. harnake36@gmail.com's rating of the film Romance & Cigarettes

fine until i realised it was a musical

18. ajdehany's rating of the film Romance & Cigarettes

Familiar songs done slightly irritatingly but endearing and kooky with very funny performances from Tony Soprano and Thelma or Louise.

19. Riccardo Anacar's rating of the film Romance & Cigarettes

I like it, mad, funny and sad, great soundtrack.

20. kakaok's rating of the film Romance & Cigarettes

Buscemi quote about fucking a fully outfited woman tennis player with a ball stucked in her panties is not the only reason to watch this flawed vulgar offbeat musical

21. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Romance & Cigarettes

Keyifli, hoş. Ama yarınlara kalabilecek bir iş değildi.

22. your fiend mr. jones's rating of the film Romance & Cigarettes

Couldn't sit through it. Had the same reaction to the series "Viva Blackpool". Love musicals where I'm not listening to people sing along with the original recordings. This is a very specific problem for me as I love Dennis Potter lip-synched musicals like "Pennies From Heaven" and "The Singing Detective" (television and film).

23. Punchbrain's rating of the film Romance & Cigarettes

Awesome! The rythm slow down a bit in the end.. too bad no bouquet final...

24. Alessandro Tinchini's rating of the film Romance & Cigarettes

Turturro pulled out the best from every actor and actress here. I'm totally crazy about this film.