1. fernando del razo's rating of the film Romancing in Thin Air

the movie theater scene... that's what cinema is for.

2. Yasser Azmy's rating of the film Romancing in Thin Air

Jumping from genre to another is something we used to see on to's movies , i laughed and teared. the ending was wow for me even in first i was thinking this is cliche and wrong action to take but i guess it is perfect and made the value of the whole film

3. Stefan Y's rating of the film Romancing in Thin Air

love will tear us apart, cinema will bring us back together

4. Dave's rating of the film Romancing in Thin Air

Liked it in parts, at others I wasn't nearly as engaged as I normally am during a To film. I don't see it as the masterpiece that many others (whom I respect) seem to, but it's really my first foray into To's non-action films.

5. Jake Cole's rating of the film Romancing in Thin Air

To finds the midpoint between The Purple Rose of Cairo and the work of Abel Ferrara, in which the blurring of diegetic reality is an equal source of escapist pleasure and darker manipulations. The influence of art on life and vice versa is slowly compounded but never tangled thanks to To's elegance and paradoxically subtle ostentation. This is a major work, folks, don't let anyone tell you different.

6. Todor's rating of the film Romancing in Thin Air

Existential crisis... a man... a woman... a dead husband... 10/10

7. Adam Cook's rating of the film Romancing in Thin Air

I have not seen cinema and reality portrayed as mingling forces like this before.

8. Jimmy B.'s rating of the film Romancing in Thin Air

A fascinating defense of escapist cinema and take on why people make movies. Excellent melodrama.