1. Max.Madrid's rating of the film Romantics Anonymous

2. bitterMoo's rating of the film Romantics Anonymous

3. Operation Kino's rating of the film Romantics Anonymous

Say it with me now: AWWWWWW.

4. Daniel Iván's rating of the film Romantics Anonymous

Beautiful cast and cinematography. Chocolate, shyness and romantic comedy: a combination only for those strictly interested.

5. Mataperros's rating of the film Romantics Anonymous

6. Aymerik Martin Derome's rating of the film Romantics Anonymous

7. Sin título.'s rating of the film Romantics Anonymous

El cliché de la sátira con personajes estereotípicos exagerados muy similares a la gente común y corriente cuando actúa para parecer normal, es incómoda como sus personajes e inevitablemente logra sacar bastantes sonrisas de esas que algún conocido mío diría que "alegran al corazón".

8. Aline Okada's rating of the film Romantics Anonymous

Really good movie! Funny, engaging and lightly romantic!

9. Raquel Pinheiro's rating of the film Romantics Anonymous

10. Polyglot's rating of the film Romantics Anonymous

The ultimate neurotic, social anxiety, romantic comedy.

11. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Romantics Anonymous

Comicità fine, educata per una "dolce" storia d'amore transalpina. Bella la prova di Isabelle Carré nel ruolo di Angelique (che appare particolarmente in parte). Leggero

12. Ally's rating of the film Romantics Anonymous

Not the best, but completely precious. It seems that no matter how random at times French romantic comedies can be (for example, why was there a small musical number?), they always turn out so very endearing. Both main actors, Benoit Poelvoorde and Isabelle Carre, were adorable, and I loved the timidity and anxiety that they both possessed in the film.

13. spacemonkeymax's rating of the film Romantics Anonymous

14. EivindMN's rating of the film Romantics Anonymous

Far from perfect, but sweet in that very french way that's impossible to not fall for.

15. Abby.'s rating of the film Romantics Anonymous

Je généralement n'aime pas les comédies romantiques, mais j'ai vraiment apprécié ce film. Isabelle Carré et Benoît Poelvoorde sont merveilleuses.

16. kopfkompass's rating of the film Romantics Anonymous

Oder: wie man wegen eines abschüssigen Lebensweges zur großen Liebe stolpern kann.

17. FailedImitator's rating of the film Romantics Anonymous

It's cute and sweet and weirdly adorable.

18. Murat G.'s rating of the film Romantics Anonymous

19. strangestars's rating of the film Romantics Anonymous

20. Dorothée's rating of the film Romantics Anonymous

I was pleasantly surprised by this movie at the Tribeca Film Festival. It was in my top 2 of the festival. It aims to be a romantic comedy, and succeeds with flying colors. It's sweet, it's funny, it's touching without being too sentimental. I think it's really one of the best in its genre.I hope it gets picked up in the US...if not I'll be buying a European copy.