1. OlesyaNisista's rating of the film Romy and Michele's High School Reunion

I hope your babies look like monkeys! :D

2. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Romy and Michele's High School Reunion

3. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Romy and Michele's High School Reunion

2-3. The second act has a not-negligible issue, but by and by, a really fun movie.

4. Lily Parmenter's rating of the film Romy and Michele's High School Reunion

AMAZING... should be as classic as Clueless. mega 90s fashion inspo, heartwarming friendship, I love it <3

5. TomMackAplin's rating of the film Romy and Michele's High School Reunion

6. Will Carnes's rating of the film Romy and Michele's High School Reunion

7. yasdnil's rating of the film Romy and Michele's High School Reunion

“Of course we’re, like, the only ones who don’t look like we’re going to a hoedown.” This film literally got me through high school. lol

8. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Romy and Michele's High School Reunion

9. JMKE's rating of the film Romy and Michele's High School Reunion

this film makes me so angry!! it should be everything i love but the dream sequence is SO LONG and then reality is the same... !!?? alan cummings is sick though obviously

10. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Romy and Michele's High School Reunion

About genuinely odd people learning to love themselves, hilarious.

11. Isabel Carreño's rating of the film Romy and Michele's High School Reunion

12. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Romy and Michele's High School Reunion

13. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Romy and Michele's High School Reunion

Not REALLY a 3-star movie, but little is more subjective than comedy, hence my subjective breakdown: Initial **1/2 stars for the character conceptions/performances all around (incl. & esp. Janeane Garofalo and Alan Cumming), and the intermittent but hearty laughs they salvage for me from an uneven script and lackluster direction. Extra 1/2 for Justin Theroux. In a cowboy hat. With a twangy drawl.

14. Benji's rating of the film Romy and Michele's High School Reunion

I love this film. Perennial favourite.

15. hermano dev's rating of the film Romy and Michele's High School Reunion

16. Cathy Heard's rating of the film Romy and Michele's High School Reunion

One of those light comedies you watch when you're feeling sick or depressed that seems sort of dumb on the surface but is more clever than you remembered. Easy, breezy, lots of fun, quotable. A go to throwback favorite.

17. film_lies101's rating of the film Romy and Michele's High School Reunion

Few movies are this damn charming

18. dave gunn's rating of the film Romy and Michele's High School Reunion

Forever a fun movie. Romy and Michelle are the cutest best friends ever.

19. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Romy and Michele's High School Reunion

i think i could watch this every day????

20. Alex Gonçalves's rating of the film Romy and Michele's High School Reunion

21. Tom Elce's rating of the film Romy and Michele's High School Reunion

22. joaomoita's rating of the film Romy and Michele's High School Reunion

23. Clarissa's rating of the film Romy and Michele's High School Reunion

So many priceless quotes from this movies!!!!!

24. Ziji's rating of the film Romy and Michele's High School Reunion

heather mooney chain smoking goddess returns to jupiter to lead the amazonians