1. Arturo Alan Ponce Rivera's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

Una excelente película de culto, suspenso, drama y terror. un clásico de sectas con el diablo, una historia exquisita un reparto excelente, película con el mejor final que siempre te acordaras toda tu vida.

2. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

4.5/5 - This is one of the most effective mood pieces I've seen in quite some time. There's a feel of an ever-growing foulness that engulfs the narrative in almost every scene of the film, which simultaneously derives from and contrasts with its more eccentric elements, such as the coo-coo characters and (almost) bipolar soundtrack.

3. Vincent T's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

4. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

3.5 stars. I don't like 'Rosemary's Baby' a whole bunch - mostly because... I find it kind of daft. Personally I think Polanski rather over eggs the pudding, much preferring the slow escalation of psychosis in 'Repulsion'. It has squirms a-plenty because Polanski is reliably squirm-inducing. A morally scabby talented technician in need of a good script from Skolimowski or Shakespeare.

5. soyvirgo's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

6. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

knew it involved a devil baby but i was not ready for this. a well done film, even if i was frustrated throughout.... very unsettling

7. Renton47's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

With mother!, Hereditary et al it is worth asking why RB is fashionable again. Because the promise of progress underlines that technology, new age cures, & MEN still can't be trusted? All formulate a kind of 'bougie' horror, accepted as highbrow and here esp. detailing a trapping of affluence. Horror so much more about what is taken that nary a thought is given to those who champion the end.

8. JonasTone's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

This was an insightful movie for me because it shows how suggestability can be dreadful. The caracter follows a series of suggestions for convenience and for trying to please people, she ended up carrying their baby.

9. Frank ViSo's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

10. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

Mia Farrow do her most memorable role as a young-to-be mother mixed up in devil's business. It is a very believable directed movie with good supporting help from the golden age of Hollywood players. It is perfect supplement to Polanski's earlier "Repulsion". Eerie music and gripping story that is almost 100% true to the book.

11. josé neves's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

35mm, rewatched, re-rated. Cinematography by William A. Fraker and music by Krzysztof Komeda. It's a very interesting script in its accumulation of paranoia, but also boring in its constant reiteration. Polansky, always so overrated, seems to have filmed a landmark horror movie, when, after all, he has accomplished an appreciable work of industrial craftsmanship. Mia Farrow is insuperable.

12. xer vokun's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

slow buildup to such an occultishly pleasing ending

13. case/y's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

why do i even review a rapists films?..i actually didn't like this movie either

14. amandav's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

15. anadyomene's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

Mia Farrow's Rosemary is perfectly depicted as naive and very trusting until she got gaslighted by people around her. My brain itched to see the baby, but Rosemary's horrified face was enough to tell me. John Cassavetes and Ruth Gordon are also wonderful.

16. Onbestendig's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

17. Marach Adipalin's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

I'll never name my son Adrian nor marry someone by the name of Rosemary...

18. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

19. Beatriz Magro's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

20. Noëlle's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

21. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

One of the most common tropes in the horror genre is demon/devil impregnations and we have Rosemary’s Baby to thank for. This plays out as a documentary starring Adolf Hitler’s mother.

22. ap's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

23. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

Agghiacciante. Un velo sinistro copre costantemente ogni scena, ogni sguardo, ogni cupa intuizione, mentre un ineludibile terrore psicologico si insinua nella vostra testa. Quella sensazione disturbante sottopelle non può far altro che collocarlo tra i capolavori del genere, quelli che non necessitano di artifici computerizzati o mostri raccapriccianti per farti girare scosso per casa dopo il termine della visione.

24. vizija's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby