1. Noëlle's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

2. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

3. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

Agghiacciante. Un velo sinistro copre costantemente ogni scena, ogni sguardo, ogni cupa intuizione, mentre un ineludibile terrore psicologico si insinua nella vostra testa. Quella sensazione disturbante sottopelle non può far altro che collocarlo tra i capolavori del genere, quelli che non necessitano di artifici computerizzati o mostri raccapriccianti per farti girare scosso per casa dopo il termine della visione.

4. vizija's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

5. kartina obskura's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

6. kit duckworth's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

"They, uh, promised me you wouldn't be hurt... and you haven't been really."

7. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

Absolutely sheerly terrifying. The climax is so absolutely mind-blowing, I doubt if any film has achieved the effect of shock so well as this one.

8. moniquekidman's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

This startling, horrifying rumination on the anxieties surrounding motherhood falls directly in line with the rise of second-wave feminism. Not only does it feature powerhouse performances (Mia Farrow's wide-eyed disbelief is both histrionic and natural given the circumstances), but it also features wonderful camera-work that acts as Rosemary's oppressor as much as her husband does. Remember: never trust the husband.

9. MS1915's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

Terrific atmosphere and shocking twist. Polanski is at his best.

10. Nolan Barth's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

Now this is a real horror film! Rosemary's Baby is the definition for horror. If you look up horror in the dictionary you are gonna see a picture of Mia Farrow screaming; "What have you done to it's eyes?!" This is just such a well made film. Everything from the acting to the directing to the writing is just dialed up to 11! This is one of my favorite horror films and it freaks me out everytime I watch it.

11. Freakyfilm's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

Another horror classic. The end was so devilish

12. anacecil's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

Un clásico de las películas demoniacas. Muy buena actuación de Mia Farrow

13. Rowan Ah-See's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

14. FISCHER's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

Oeuvre fort prenante, menée de mains de maître qui reste un excellent moment de fantastique réussi et maîtrisé, générant par la suite moult succédanés fort médiocres... www.cinefiches.com

15. cin·aes·the·tic's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

WTFDIJW? Read my review of 'The Exorcist', then crank it up a few notches. You don't even have to believe in religion for this film to give you a hell (pun intended) of a mindf*** and leave you in shock. 'Rosemary's Baby' is a classic example of the 'gaslighting' genre (see 'Gaslight', 1944). It has stood the test of time and it remains--without a doubt--in the pantheon of horror films.

16. ermete polpette's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

17. Ekincaidaz's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

This was the beginning of Truly classic horror films for the next decade. Exorcist (one of my top ten), the Omen movies, Amityville, and The Shining (one of my top 5)...... Then came the slasher films of the 80's.

18. Cependant's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

19. kinotopia's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

20. Muraki's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

not a horror film but an absolute thriller film

21. zohen lux's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

22. s.birowo's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

Finest performance by Mia Farrow

23. luz de topos's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

machista. el argumento no puede girar en torno a que las mujeres son histéricas. aburrida, mal maquillaje (buena actuación y lindos vestuarios de rosemary).

24. Rodrigo Morais's rating of the film Rosemary's Baby

"Forget Hitchcock. We've got Polanski!"