1. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Royal Wedding

2. SpacePirate's rating of the film Royal Wedding

Astaire is his charming self as usual, and some of the dance routines are just spectacular, some of the best of Astaire's career (sans Rogers). The Hat Rack dance and the dance inside the spinning room which has Astaire on the ceiling at points, are must see and make this an essential movie on their own. Sure the plot could be better, but that could be said of most MGM musicals tbh. This movie is pure escapism.

3. azoulay's rating of the film Royal Wedding

Fred Astaire est in-regardable, il joue faux, il est moche et il danse pas terrible, le reste ne vaut pas mieux, en tout cas dans la première partie du film. Pour la suite, je ne sais pas, j'ai rendu les armes ...

4. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Royal Wedding

How Could You Believe Me When I Said I Love You When You Know I've Been A Liar All My Life?

5. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Royal Wedding

"Two Late Now" is a great ballad and the way it is shot by Robert Planck and directed by Stanley Donen and sung by Jane Powell does it full justice. The rest of the film is "meh."

6. Renee Hirshfield's rating of the film Royal Wedding

The photo accompanying this ROYAL WEDDING page—which shows Astaire with Vera-Ellen, not Jane Powell—is actually a still from THREE LITTLE WORDS (1950).

7. Arcanus's rating of the film Royal Wedding

Corny. Astaire is terrible as usual.