1. salttt's rating of the film Rudo y Cursi

striker gael and goalkeeper diego really fucked me up in the best way possible

2. Amapola's rating of the film Rudo y Cursi

3. Cesar Carlevarino's rating of the film Rudo y Cursi

4. Olivia Reneé Saldívar's rating of the film Rudo y Cursi

Que cutsie. Probably wouldn't watch it again tho.

5. jsaez's rating of the film Rudo y Cursi

it's silly, but they're so hot it doesn't really matter

6. calvinyyo's rating of the film Rudo y Cursi

This is one of the worst movies I've seen in a long time!! The gags are silly, sexists and the ending melodramatic in an excess typical of many Latin American telenovelas....

7. Jacob McKinley's rating of the film Rudo y Cursi

Touching Precursor to the World Cup. Ole Ole Ole!

8. pedrobotton's rating of the film Rudo y Cursi

let's talk about football and life

9. Richard Parkins's rating of the film Rudo y Cursi

Worth watching. Great ending.

10. Diarmuid's rating of the film Rudo y Cursi

11. Carlos Quintão's rating of the film Rudo y Cursi

Reunião dos astros de E SUA MÃE TAMBÉM, Diego Luna e Gael Garcia Bernal, com o co-roteirista daquele filme, Carlos Cuarón, que aqui estréia como diretor de longas. O roteiro é previsível, com os altos e baixos dos atletas, mas diverte e, no limite, reafirma os laços fraternos.

12. Valentina Sanchez's rating of the film Rudo y Cursi

I thought it was hysterical the Tex-Mex version of Cheap Trick's "I Want You To Want Me" the accordion accompaniment was spot-on! A good portrayal of sibling rivalry and what the perils of success can do to a person specially when you go from being marginal to nouveau riche to marginal all over again. Football is not a sport it is a way of life for many.

13. Oscar Boleman's rating of the film Rudo y Cursi

I saw this film in Guadalajara in 12/2008. It was a pretty good at presenting the culture of futbol in Mexico, and the underlying thirst for success that drives the relatively innocent characters to sell their souls. I could see how this film would work well in every country except the US, unless the populace can look past the soccer-heavy plot.