1. Levi Miah's rating of the film Rugrats in Paris

A major improvement over the first movie, although the series has gone downhill since the introduction of Dill, with only a few episodes matching up to the original first run. This is a welcome addition to the later era of Rugrats - fast paced, never annoying, with a climactic robot battle that might have influenced Pacific Rim. Strangely, Chuckie leads this film far better than Tommy lead the first.

2. Simone Totaro's rating of the film Rugrats in Paris

A movie from my childhood that I have seen so many times on VHS. I loved it as a kid, but if I had seen it for the first time now, at 21 years of age, I don't think I would have liked it the same way. Still, a nice movie for kids, I always had a blast.

3. James Mackin's rating of the film Rugrats in Paris

Motherfucking Reptar comes menacing through Paris, because of some goddamn American babies. This is the kinda shit Godard talked about in 2 or 3 Things I Know About Her. What a world we live in.

4. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Rugrats in Paris

5. emichan's rating of the film Rugrats in Paris

i seriously didn't expect that giant robotic deathmatch at the end

6. hella dumb and felling bad's rating of the film Rugrats in Paris

Was going to make a Watch the Throne pun but fuck that.

7. MGeo's rating of the film Rugrats in Paris

I watched this only one in the theater when I was a little boy and liked Rugrats; just letting that out there. Not gonna bother with it again, because I'm sure it's bad.

8. Stefan Ellison's rating of the film Rugrats in Paris

Probably the point where the franchise started to wear out its welcome. Chuckie's new sister is an un-necessary addition to the group, the jokes are based way more on bodily functions than usual and the jokes just don't hit quite as well as they used to. The first movie worked because the the concept of babies in their own world was still there. This one went too big!