1. rulesofachia's rating of the film Rumble in the Bronx

THEY'RE MY SISTER'S DIAMONDS!!!

2. Clayton Wong's rating of the film Rumble in the Bronx

The acting is pretty bad, but not in a charming way. Holy hell that stunt where Jackie gets pulled across the water, though. A part of me loves that this movie lacks any denoument whatsoever and cuts right to the blooper reel.

3. 121018's rating of the film Rumble in the Bronx

Amazing stunts of course, terrible acting. A goofy martial arts comedy. They didn't even try to make it seem like New York, let alone, the Bronx, but it's all good, we all love Jackie.

4. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Rumble in the Bronx

The ultimate, colorful, fulfilled intersection of Jackie Chan's and America's '90s action-comedies, with strong kung-fu and jaws-agape stunt-destruction sequences. Incredibly, it never ceases to escalate. An absolute delight!

5. Claennis's rating of the film Rumble in the Bronx

Bless Jackie Chan and his special cast-sock.

6. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Rumble in the Bronx

Who needs CGI when you've got Jackie Chan- a human special effect.

7. Aimee's rating of the film Rumble in the Bronx

fave jackie chan film, dun care

8. Junda Mane's rating of the film Rumble in the Bronx

One of the most hilarious depictions of New York I've ever seen. Still an enjoyable, but lesser effort from the Chan stable.

9. Shaun Brown's rating of the film Rumble in the Bronx

This movie is the reason I love HK martial arts cinema. It started it all for me. Before this, I had never seen a Jackie Chan movie or martial arts movie for that matter. I was very young the first time I watched this and was just wowed by it. I have watched this movie many times since and I now have one hell of a martial arts movie collection.

10. Simone Visentini's rating of the film Rumble in the Bronx

A bad move. Anyway there's a struggle against being feeble. The first thirty minutes are a true bang (as encountering with Chan's body) and so do the credits. Thanks God some people get really hurt.

11. codyhunter's rating of the film Rumble in the Bronx

12. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Rumble in the Bronx

Plot and dialogue aside, this is a fun and goofy martial arts movie with a standout Keaton-esque performance by Chan.