1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Run Lola Run

This is why video games can be addictive. Doing something over and over until you get it right. Manage to live a semi-perfect life.

2. spasmolytic's rating of the film Run Lola Run

3. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Run Lola Run

4. MistaRichard's rating of the film Run Lola Run

So fast-paced it had my head spinning and left me with an aching desire to... run! A surspringly smart and well made movie about causality.

5. anacecil's rating of the film Run Lola Run

6. Enkiled's rating of the film Run Lola Run

Bang average, felt like a commercial

7. AALC's rating of the film Run Lola Run

3 for soundtrack, editing and sentiments.

8. Carolina Frade's rating of the film Run Lola Run

9. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Run Lola Run

10. dbesinska's rating of the film Run Lola Run

I guess this film is the answer to every single time we asked ourselves "what if?". I did not enjoy it but I can appreciate the concept and do believe it's worth watching, at least for its uniqueness in the structure. However, even the concept is not entirely original, as admittedly inspired by KieĊ›lowski's Blind Chance.

11. Jim Fear's rating of the film Run Lola Run

Annoying. Didn't care about the characters.

12. Risya's rating of the film Run Lola Run

Kinda ridiculous, but its still pretty cool (style-wise and music-wise). It was bearable to watch because it was quick paced.

13. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Run Lola Run

High energy take on parallel universe / groundhog setup, very much of its time and expertly put together, especially in the running scenes where Tykwer partners visuals and music very effectively. Exciting, hinting at deeper matters but ultimately worth watching simply because it's such an enjoyable ride.

14. Minna's rating of the film Run Lola Run

15. ajdehany's rating of the film Run Lola Run

The arbitrariness of our destinies

16. raggiodisole's rating of the film Run Lola Run

Kinetic and frantic threefer on highish concept idea

17. Peter Jones's rating of the film Run Lola Run

Stylish and creative though the story itself wasn't great, nor the acting. A reasonable action film that kept interest throughout its short runtime

18. DrFirestone's rating of the film Run Lola Run

Interesting idea, which definitely has potential. Watching this film reminded me of Tarantino, well... except that the humour is poor, the story quite silly, and unfortunately not even one character is likeable...

19. Dennis Morgan's rating of the film Run Lola Run

"Przypadek" lite but still so much better than Sliding Doors, then again most films are!

20. .Diana.'s rating of the film Run Lola Run

21. melis.'s rating of the film Run Lola Run

22. Carmine Loru's rating of the film Run Lola Run

Lola can run, that's for sure!

23. Paloma M.'s rating of the film Run Lola Run

Successfully combines a fast-paced videogame style to tell an easy story while generating parallel layers to it. The particular cinematography, 90's Berlin and Lola's aesthetic and stamina will leave a mark on you. Worth watching more than once in a lifetime.

24. Silvoieski's rating of the film Run Lola Run

I couldn't believe that 81 minutes had passed. The title represents all the context of the film, it's a really fast movie, full of adrenaline. One of the most important factors in the film is the music, it gives all the meaning and all the sense of speed to the picture. Probably my favorite scene is the intro of the film, it seemed to me like a techno-pshychedelic videoclip, with an excellent work of edition.

← Previous 1 3 4 5