1. James Mackin's rating of the film Runaway

Taught me the virtue of dope beats as a universal language.

2. Zac Weber's rating of the film Runaway

An "art film" but also a music video. Indulgent, grandiose, post-modern formalism - yes, this is a Kanye film. I really enjoyed the scene with the black-clad dancers. Is it possible contempt for Kanye perverts criticism of the video itself? I think so.

3. film_lies101's rating of the film Runaway

Why is this half an hour? You ain't Michael Jackson bro

4. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Runaway

5. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Runaway

Buen trabajo de fotografía y diseño artístico. A pesar de ser totalmente artificio, este filme tiene momentos poéticos y de mucha plasticidad. La mejor escena: el ballet.

6. Maxwell's rating of the film Runaway

A film that's overstuffed with the themes that ran through the album the film is connected to; narcissism, social alienation, and the struggle to believe in yourself whilst the world questions the decisions you make. In many ways it is a perfect encapsulation of Kanye West in 2010, though perhaps not a perfect film, and a demonstration of the world that West lives in, as retold by West.

7. JamesPC's rating of the film Runaway

Not bad for a first effort. But hopelessly shallow where substance matters the most

8. FilmFan<3's rating of the film Runaway

All style, no substance. The absolute least amount of ambition was used here.

9. GIYGAS's rating of the film Runaway

Pretty vain, pretty hollow but also pretty pretty.

10. Jonah's rating of the film Runaway

I bet this looked a lot better in Kanye's head. But it was interesting.

11. Mother of God's rating of the film Runaway

ehhhh... Okay it was a nice song and a nice album but Kanye is still a major douchebag.

12. Nikyatu's rating of the film Runaway

Much too long/self indulgent. Poorly cast (i would have preferred an actual dancer or actress as the Phoenix, though Ebanks is obviously beautiful. If nothing else, Kanye is fearless, though.

13. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Runaway

14. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Runaway

What's this bullshit about it being all style and no substance?! I can understand that critisism when applied to movies, I too have critized movies for being too consumed with style without any concern for story and character psychology. But this is a fucking music video! An extended music video, yes, but still a music video. And music videos can disregard substance and only look good. And this looks fucking great!

15. Marq's rating of the film Runaway

One of my favourite films of 2010.