1. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Rusalochka

It's fine. I like Kachyna's version better.

2. Dorabella's rating of the film Rusalochka

I loved the mermaid and her hair. I want iiit. I loved how visually beautiful it was and the story was quite whimsical. Of course its pretty tragic, though. I wanted her to have the prince but alas.

3. yasdnil's rating of the film Rusalochka

This interpretation of 'The Little Mermaid' was whimsical and fun, albeit a little darker than the Disney version. I particularly loved the scenery and costume design, all a pastel lover's dream. I had an issue with the musical bits that really went nowhere, and something about the acting came off as unnatural, forced, and empty.

4. Juurakkotukka's rating of the film Rusalochka

5. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Rusalochka

I loved the practicality of the images! Seeing a sea king literally underwater playing violin made me so giddy! The rest of the movie is a delight. There were a few minor annoyances it like the random musical numbers but still, the imagery is very imaginative and the filmmaking is beautiful. Really, more 4 1/2 stars than 4 stars. But who gives a fuck with star ratings anyways.

6. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Rusalochka

Beautiful story like only the old continent can make. And Vika Novikova is sublime <3. Soviet cinema is so rich!

7. nowhere_fast's rating of the film Rusalochka