1. enkii__bilal's rating of the film Rush

Watching this movie, i became a really big fan of Chris Hemsworth, because, his role on this movie is very charismatic.

2. André Vieira's rating of the film Rush

Loud F1 cars fueled by a balanced script and a simple and effective cast. Ron Howard is an excellent storyteller. Not your typical sports cinderella type of movie which is a clever move.

3. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Rush

4. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Rush

First rate mainstream story telling, great performances, smart script and exciting racing action. Very very solid. I especially like Daniel Bruhn as an awkward, ambitious (and sometimes unlikeable) Lauda.

5. pluviosity's rating of the film Rush

not an overbearing biography movie, and Daniel Brühl was great.

6. ceknklsn's rating of the film Rush

7. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Rush

Daniel Bruhle argues a strong case for giving Thor less screentime.

8. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Rush

Ronnie Howard I didn't think you had it in YA anymore

9. Craig Knittle's rating of the film Rush

Totally engrossing with two competitors who are perfectly cast. Best Ron Howard film in years.

10. Marcelo Baldin's rating of the film Rush

11. A47's rating of the film Rush

Pure indication from start to finish.

12. f-nanda's rating of the film Rush

Awesome! I always enjoyed seeing F1 with my grandpa on sunday mornings and now I'm a little sad that I'm not old enough to have seen these guys rancing. This movie is a great deal for F1 lovers and a great movie! Its soooooo exciting that I cried my guts out! Daniel Brühl has always been a favorite of mine, and now, Chris Hemsworth became one too. ANOTHER! (And now I feel like Thor breaking a cup!)

13. Tlr Creme Org's rating of the film Rush

14. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Rush

Senna (2010) is a prerequisite (Rachel). But man, man, man, man, man, man - these biopics gotta pick an Ending & stick it.

15. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Rush

16. angelicidea's rating of the film Rush

It has its thrills, but has failed to engaged me in any way.

17. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Rush

Testosterone fueled and thrilling all around. Great casting and Daniel Brühl plays the role of Lauda perfectly. Not to mention the cinematography and direction, absolutely top-notch.

18. Ernesto Sá's rating of the film Rush

Thrilling and beautiful capture of the meaning to what this two racers and their rivalry meant to this sport.

19. Martin De Martin's rating of the film Rush

Quanta virilità in un solo film. Tutta l'epica dello scontro agonistico all'apice della sua gloria cinematografica. Ron Howard si nasconde in un angolo e lascia che la storia si racconti da sé. Mai scelta si rivela più azzeccata, nel momento in cui la realtà si dimostra più incredibile di qualsiasi sceneggiatura.

20. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Rush

Ron Howard is not an auteur but RUSH deserves all the praise I coud have given to its director if it had been filmed by Stanley Kubrick or John Frankenheimer. Masterpiece.

21. Victor-André's rating of the film Rush

Well-directed! A perfect tribute to these two amazing Formula One racers! Masterpiece.

22. Dave's rating of the film Rush

Thought I would enjoy this one more than I did, but still a solid effort from Howard. Definitely a very slick, stylish looking film. The rivalry and character development felt a bit rushed to me, though.

23. Jake Davis's rating of the film Rush

Growing up with a father very interested in F1 this was a great film to watch as I would always hear about the stories of the old drivers on a Sunday afternoon. Daniel Bruhl's performance of Lauda was also great, you could tell he really did his homework.

24. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Rush