1. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Rushmore

3.5 stars. I know he's just a kid, but Max Fischer is such a little prick. Anderson's most precious movie, but perhaps also his funniest. "Well-made, entertaining, and seriously objectionable in [its] blithe willingness to forgive unforgivable conduct on the part of [its] male leads." (Adam Cadre)

2. Ka potem Es's rating of the film Rushmore

3. MisterColo93's rating of the film Rushmore

4. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Rushmore

amor demais. soundtrack is a soul mate. i was impressed how the director's feel was already strong in mr. anderson ever since

5. Malik Dowdy's rating of the film Rushmore

Wes Anderson at his finest.

6. morals and dogma's rating of the film Rushmore

7. Maïa V.'s rating of the film Rushmore

Grand enfant et petit adulte, duo avec leurs péripéties entre complicité et vengeance. Faux intello dont rien n'arrête. Touche à tout. Petit blond meilleur ami Mason Gamble incroyable.

8. DenoResandono's rating of the film Rushmore

One of my favourite movie from director Wes Anderson in his earlier career. This movie tells a story about a boy who has a big ambition and wants to do everything he liked. It's one of the movie that I liked - not because the plot is good. I liked this movie because its characters. Jason Schwartzman, Bill Murray, and Olivia Williams succeed to make this movie more interesting. One of the best movie of 1990's...

9. jaelaah's rating of the film Rushmore

10. Marjan Mar's rating of the film Rushmore

"I've never met anyone like you"

11. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Rushmore

7.3/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2It

12. Ordet Ordet's rating of the film Rushmore

13. henry0001's rating of the film Rushmore

14. AALC's rating of the film Rushmore

Almost 4 for great actors, soundtrack and unique style. However, Anderson directed many films that are much more memorable than this one.

15. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Rushmore

One thing that cannot be denied is that Max Fischer is an absolute character.

16. Bobby Karmi's rating of the film Rushmore

I'm not on the Wes Anderson bus as much as everyone else seems to be, but I still enjoy his films immensely. Rushmore is undoubtedly his first major accomplishment as a director, and it gave the world Jason Schwartzman and started Anderson's continued collaboration with Bill Murray.

17. spacemonkeymax's rating of the film Rushmore

My favorite of Anderson's films. It has the right mix of humor and awkward that only my (overachieving, underachieving and weird) teenage self can relate to.

18. truffraud's rating of the film Rushmore

mild, lacking. it has some funny moments. i'm ambivalent about rushmore, which is no surprise since i've had pretty much the same response to most of WA's work.

19. Legosaurus's rating of the film Rushmore

20. NicD's rating of the film Rushmore

This one leaves me cold--just can't identify in any way with Schwartzman's character. My least favorite Wes Anderson.

21. Augusta Le's rating of the film Rushmore

22. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Rushmore

23. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Rushmore

Very Wes Anderson. Very funny.

24. Joana Carolina's rating of the film Rushmore

when i saw the trailer and the first 15 minutes of this movie i thought to myself: "oh it's just a little rich brat with his chin high up" i was wrong. He knows how to live and how to rule in that mad's house of Rushmore.