1. Luis's rating of the film Rushmore

This one belongs to Schwartzman.

2. lesminho's rating of the film Rushmore

3. Elena's rating of the film Rushmore

4. jhubbs's rating of the film Rushmore

Wes Anderson, albeit in less refined form than his later efforts. Music is way too hipster-trash for my taste, and it isn't done subtly. MC alternates between endearing, creepy, clever, & annoying. Bill Murray runs the show, what a treat. Cinematography is fun, if a tad muted, while showing some early ex of WA's style. Enjoyable sophomore attempt, gets into irritating MC territory too often. 3+

5. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Rushmore

Wes Anderson's finest work I'm telling you.

6. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film Rushmore

7. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Rushmore

Anderson's first feature length film you can see immediately where the quirks and shots of his directing will take him in the future that he would eventually perfect and make it his own style. Murray carries the film as per normal but Schwartzman's first on screen film appearance he plays it straight and funny also and the theatre school shows are making me what to see an alternative version of Serpico and Platoon.

8. Joanna's rating of the film Rushmore

clever but not Anderson's best work by far

9. Tone Ottilie Frederiksen's rating of the film Rushmore

10. Ramzi's rating of the film Rushmore

A real joy of a film. Original, funny, and the tone is just perfect.

11. soyvirgo's rating of the film Rushmore

12. nadnab's rating of the film Rushmore

13. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film Rushmore

It asks a lot of its viewer to stick with Max Fischer, but I think it pulls it off. I can see why I disliked it in high school, but I absolutely adore it now. Maybe Wes's best-written film.

14. Siniestro's rating of the film Rushmore

15. diana's rating of the film Rushmore

16. Paul Dogioiu's rating of the film Rushmore

17. Strophe's rating of the film Rushmore

I enjoyed watching this film more than I thought I will.

18. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Rushmore

3.5 stars. I know he's just a kid, but Max Fischer is such a little prick. Anderson's most precious movie, but perhaps also his funniest. "Well-made, entertaining, and seriously objectionable in [its] blithe willingness to forgive unforgivable conduct on the part of [its] male leads." (Adam Cadre)

19. Ka potem Es's rating of the film Rushmore

20. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Rushmore

amor demais. soundtrack is a soul mate. i was impressed how the director's feel was already strong in mr. anderson ever since

21. Malik Dowdy's rating of the film Rushmore

Wes Anderson at his finest.

22. katve's rating of the film Rushmore

23. Maïa V.'s rating of the film Rushmore

Grand enfant et petit adulte, duo avec leurs péripéties entre complicité et vengeance. Faux intello dont rien n'arrête. Touche à tout. Petit blond meilleur ami Mason Gamble incroyable.

24. DenoResandono's rating of the film Rushmore

One of my favourite movie from director Wes Anderson in his earlier career. This movie tells a story about a boy who has a big ambition and wants to do everything he liked. It's one of the movie that I liked - not because the plot is good. I liked this movie because its characters. Jason Schwartzman, Bill Murray, and Olivia Williams succeed to make this movie more interesting. One of the best movie of 1990's...