1. Anita's rating of the film Russian Ark

amazing it was made, but i was so bored.

2. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Russian Ark

2.4 stars. In part, actuated my first girlfriend and I (of 4-and-a-half years) to break up because of my getting irritated at her falling asleep in the cinema during this. A decade later I'm far less policing and admit that a film being technically [astonishingly] accomplished doesn't stop it from also being kind of boring. If you're into historic costumes however, this will enthral you (which is not a criticism!)

3. vizija's rating of the film Russian Ark

Epic one take shot film, filled with masterpieces in Hermitage. 4+

4. nadnab's rating of the film Russian Ark

5. Viola Valéry's rating of the film Russian Ark

Not consistent enought, to me, but i'll give 4 stars , finally is a very successful experiment

6. Vera Kavaleuskaya's rating of the film Russian Ark

5, though the protagonists are rendered quite annoyingly in their too obvious confrontation

7. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Russian Ark

2-3. It's technically impressive, but in a nutshell, it's a cinematic video game designed to teach you about Russian history by abstracting different periods into snapshots. It really is the movie equivalent of a gallery full of paintings in that way. But character development is sparse, and conflict is basically nonexistent. However, it is gently tinged with the terror of eventual slaughter.

8. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Russian Ark

Honestly am I the only person who loved this enough to see it TWICE?

9. MisterColo93's rating of the film Russian Ark

4.6/5 IMMENSE MASTERPIECE. TRAGEDY OF TIME. TRAGEDY OF LIFE.

10. Elena's rating of the film Russian Ark

Dream-like movie, extremely beautiful

11. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Russian Ark

12. Barrett.'s rating of the film Russian Ark

Impressive achievement. Pressurised filmmaking at its most beautiful. The camera glides from room to room giving Russian Ark a dreamlike quality. The style of filmmaking lends itself to The Hermitage, which looks amazing.

13. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Russian Ark

Impressionante cosa un'ottima organizzazione ed una camera mobile possano realizzare. La macchina da presa danza con sicurezza tra le sfarzose sale del museo russo, incorniciando scene esteticamente meravigliose, mentre non trovo le parole per descrivere adeguatamente l'impresa titanica compiuta dal regista, dal direttore della fotografia e dello scenografo. Un'altra vittoria sul bollettino del grande cinema russo.

14. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Russian Ark

15. Balthaz21's rating of the film Russian Ark

16. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film Russian Ark

Heard of this movie years before I saw it. Had a lot of expectations. It was even better than what I could expect.

17. William R Clark's rating of the film Russian Ark

It's delicious. Sometimes I'm not in the mood for delicious things, as I was not in the mood for placid meditations on national history through the prism of aesthetic ideology. Oh well I rest assured that Francofonia is a bit more jagged, can't wait to visit this when untimely meditations are my thing again.

18. Jérémy Poirier's rating of the film Russian Ark

A magnificently poetic and surreal meditation on death, life and time. The fact that it is one long 93 minute sequence is absolutely amazing. The kind of film I would love to let play in the background all day long.

19. auhasard's rating of the film Russian Ark

the "academic" pretentiousness of the two narrators made this difficult to watch

20. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Russian Ark

'Everyone can see the future, no one remembers the past.' 'Russian Ark' is a sweeping spectacle, moving through he halls of the Winter Palace across three centuries. The movement of the film itself is stunning, had it been a silent observation of the palace and its guests through the ages, my experience would have been much more profound. Unfortunately, I found the presence of our tour guides unforgivably abrasive.

21. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Russian Ark

Quite challenging, but very beautiful. Puts the viewer into almost a dream state. A masterful play with time and space.

22. Ale Sabatini's rating of the film Russian Ark

23. Mahda Purmahdi's rating of the film Russian Ark

24. fred boswell's rating of the film Russian Ark

My Top 10 all time favorites! i seen this film on the big screen and was moved;-)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7