1. Joe Hackman's rating of the film Russian Dolls

Amusant mais un peu vide. J'ai détesté le personnage principal.

2. James Roth's rating of the film Russian Dolls

Really immersive and a fine addition to the trilogy!

3. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film Russian Dolls

4. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Russian Dolls

5. Neslihan Elagöz's rating of the film Russian Dolls

üçlemenin en kötü filmi ama yine de kötü bi filmden daha kötü değil. anafikir: "gavat gavat davranmayın"

6. André Vieira's rating of the film Russian Dolls

"What's all this shit about love? How do we get so nuts? The time we waste! When you're alone, you cry, "Will I find her?" When you're not- "Does she love me as much as I love her?" "Can we love more than one person in a lifetime?" Why do we split up? All these fucking questions! You can't say we're uninformed. We read love stories, fairy tales, novels. We watch movies. Love, love, love...! "

7. Flora M's rating of the film Russian Dolls

My least favourite of the trilogy. I feel that the characters were less likeable and that this made you not want to watch the film.

8. AyynaMkay's rating of the film Russian Dolls

don't know why a man i used to know had a high opinion about this one. i think the story itself is pointless. just a guy in his late 20s trying to figure out who he want to fuck for the rest of his life. i am more than sure he won't ever find it. sorry, i don't like stories like these. give me inspiration

9. StellaWasaDiver's rating of the film Russian Dolls

Just like L'Auberge he repeats songs quite a bit, but at least he picks some good'uns. They did a good job of presenting the "Russian dolls" concept at the end of the film, and it does make you wonder the answer to that question. A stylish film, to be sure. I'd probably watch another one if they make a trilogy out of it. Getting a bit tired fo Romain Duris, though.

10. bookwibble's rating of the film Russian Dolls

A bit better than "L'auberge espagnole" in terms of cinematography and music, but not much else. The character development wasn't as contrasted as in the first one, and the premise as a whole was ill-conceived. The characters as a whole, however, are still likeable.