1. João Portalegre's rating of the film Rust and Bone

it gets 1.5 stars because I'm not sure what to rate it. it's empty, but it's got some interesting things about it. it's not good at all, though.

2. Ivana Okretić's rating of the film Rust and Bone

3. Nacho's rating of the film Rust and Bone

4. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film Rust and Bone

My personal favourite film from Audiard.

5. Sirma Kurtulmaz's rating of the film Rust and Bone

6. bouvardila's rating of the film Rust and Bone

I want Marion and Matthias to play in the same movie. Again.

7. Diderot's rating of the film Rust and Bone

This is a masterpiece of acting, directing, and writing. I've never felt so sorry for someone who just threw their kid across a room. Cotillard and Schoenaerts are both amazing.

8. Max.Madrid's rating of the film Rust and Bone

second time around still awe inspiring and beautiful.

9. Arf's rating of the film Rust and Bone

bho alla fine non ti da quanto dovrebbe

10. EdieEmm's rating of the film Rust and Bone

I really do love what Audiard does with his long, moody, tense, gritty, empathetic dramas that nonchalantly make visible some cinematically underrepresented social group. Often this comes together in a taut, beautiful film. Then, there's this. Too much, too scattered, too underdeveloped, all of which is made more disappointing by the film's obvious promise. Definitely not his best. Green-screen socks notwithstanding.

11. Eka Vakri Riski's rating of the film Rust and Bone

12. bogdann's rating of the film Rust and Bone

13. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Rust and Bone

Marion Cotillard and Matthias in the same movie - its magic. Europe's finest.

14. camille's rating of the film Rust and Bone

15. Hyperion_333's rating of the film Rust and Bone

16. ioanabogdana's rating of the film Rust and Bone

17. ach's rating of the film Rust and Bone

è bello anche perché i protagonisti sono due

18. Nuno Marques's rating of the film Rust and Bone

19. James Mackin's rating of the film Rust and Bone

Would be 3 stars, but got 4 stars because of Love Shack.

20. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Rust and Bone

Hier sind zwei Menschen, die sich nur durch Körperlichkeit und Sex ausdrücken. Sie sprechen kaum miteinander, am wenigsten über sich selbst... die ganze Rezension findest du auf der Empfehlungsseite unserer Videothek cinegeek.de

21. Jim Fear's rating of the film Rust and Bone

22. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Rust and Bone

J'ai jamais vu Marion si belle. Salah satu film romance favorit. Terima kasih demo membuat saya maraton film di kamar *padahal demo gak demo tetep nonton*

23. bartkl's rating of the film Rust and Bone

Such realism and coherence in a film that is so eclectic at the same time, alternating between -among other facets- dry, genuine dramatic events and slow, aesthetic visuals and dreamy sequences of reminiscence. Then there's the ambiguous love story of an agressive asshole who's also an amazingly considerate human being and a woman who struggles with the loss of her legs. And the kid on the ice scene? Wow. Loved it!

24. kris's rating of the film Rust and Bone

I really enjoyed this film, its one of my favourite love stories...i really liked its direction.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7