1. João R's rating of the film S1m0ne

It balances between following an earnest path and stepping into a satirical specter. Ultimately, a mess. A delightful mess.

2. Joana China's rating of the film S1m0ne

it's like what if black mirror was a bad movie starring al pacino.

3. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film S1m0ne

when I worked in a video store I had a shift with a crazy person who had horrible taste in movies. he put this on in the store after The Naked Gun had finished playing so that we could "watch something good for once"

4. The Cinema Doll's rating of the film S1m0ne

I saw this in theaters and remember loving it! I have not watched it since but this review is going from that initial feeling.

5. CafeGradiva's rating of the film S1m0ne

6. Knut Morte's rating of the film S1m0ne

Victor Taransky makes the most hilarious vignettes!

7. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film S1m0ne

at the beginning it's kind of funny how he hide her & the tricky things he do, but it's starting to be sooo boring when she became THE worldwide star - just ridiculous...

8. Westley's rating of the film S1m0ne

It has moments of greatness, but I don't think it quite comes together as a whole. Like all of Andrew Niccol's movies S1MONE deals with big ideas, but unlike he did with The Truman Show and Gattaca Niccol isn't quite able to anchor his ideas into a persuasive screenplay. Still, I think it is worth watching at least once because it is ambitious and unique.

9. Ally the Manic Listmaker's rating of the film S1m0ne

I really loved this film when it came out!

10. Justin Kane's rating of the film S1m0ne

A masterpiece that can only be truly understood by advanced humans, humans like Sim0ne. I wish I were kidding. Pacino, and Keener give great performances and we also get one of our first looks at Evan Rachel Wood. I particularly liked the scenes at the Oscars and the movie clips played at the Oscars. Elegant satire.