1. J. O.'s rating of the film Sabotage

Nearly unwatchable - and this is coming from a big fan of Arnold. Between this and Suicide Squad, I've lost faith in David Ayer - despite how good Fury may have been.

2. saitosouta's rating of the film Sabotage

Underrated, Sweetest Word in the World Vol.1. So-called "slasher film" always depicts scene that glamourous women is brutally killed through male gaze & that is established as grammar. So inverting this smartly, "Sabotage" features drastic killing of DEA machos who're violent & alpha male. Of course, the way they're killed is ultra-grotesque & various(Gun shot! Piece of meat! Disembowel!) And BADASS MIREILLE ENOS

3. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Sabotage

Five words I never thought I'd say: Sam Worthington steals the show.

4. chanandre's rating of the film Sabotage

Michael Mann-ish. Plus: the fiercest heroine of the 10s alongside Chastain, Bullock, Hathaway, Blunt, and Wasikowska: Mireille Enos. The film IS her> she outshines Arnie and every guy on that team, and not because she's the only woman, but because she's the most interesting character. And arnie is terrific - he has depth and the more he ages, the more we get to see a never before seen to him: frailty.

5. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Sabotage

Interesting start with some clever choice of casting, but it all goes downhill so fast that it kinda pisses you off.

6. Markus Baumknecht's rating of the film Sabotage

I like the fact that it has grit. The way the characters talk, interact and feel is very unusual for a blockbuster action flick. The rest... well, let's just say it's a Schwarzenegger film.

7. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Sabotage

A decent but quite forgettable Arnie-vehicle. I liked that the tone was more serious than I had expected and the cast was clearly above the level of the material. The action was suitably old school and the mystery aspect OK. However, there is alot of potential here that clearly was squandered. And that tacked on Mexico ending felt very contrived.

8. Tiago Batista Santos's rating of the film Sabotage

Ayer... what the hell was this crap!?

9. Andre Rehal's rating of the film Sabotage

From what I've heard David Ayer was pretty upset with this cut as it was the result of the studio messing around with it. I wonder if we'll see Ayer's cut on Blu-Ray, maybe?

10. Scott Lucas's rating of the film Sabotage

Not the worst thing we've seen from Arnold, but definitely below David Ayer's pay grade.

11. Melvin Falconer's rating of the film Sabotage

12. Ethan's rating of the film Sabotage

This would have been great material for Sam Peckinpah and indeed that is the style they were going for but it falls short where Peckinpah used to make it work. This is entertaining though but not quite a classic.

13. bencor's rating of the film Sabotage

I really tried to see past how contrived it was.