1. Zach Closs's rating of the film Saboteur

The Statue of Liberty scene, as well as the confusing bedlam that ensues when an actual gunfight breaks out during a film's gunfight in a theatre auditorium, are two of the most creative set-pieces Hitch ever unfurled. It's too bad the rest of the movie is so cold and contrived. The propagandist elements don't help it, either.

2. P D Dawson's rating of the film Saboteur

I'm surprised by the low average rating given on Mubi for this film, as I personally loved it. Recently I've been working through the Hitchcock films that have passed me by, and this one I thought was an absolute gem. Not only is there a lot of tension built into it, there is also a noir-like quality to it, which presumably would have influenced the genre, rather than to have been influenced by it. Brilliant!

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Saboteur

On se souviendra longtemps, avec bonheur et vertige, du fameux happy end du film sur le sommet de l'incontournable Statue de la Liberté... www.cinefiches.com

4. SpacePirate's rating of the film Saboteur

Kinda middletier Hitch tbh, but TONS of great moments to make it worth checking out. The circus car scene, Otto Kruger's anti-American monologue at the end and the way it is filmed with him off in the distance is very effective, and of course the talked about to death finale. Apparently Norman Lloyd, the villain, was in Mercury with Welles and wouldve likely been in Cit. Kane if not loaned out for this film. 4 stars

5. redux's rating of the film Saboteur

All the Hitchcock goodies you would expect, plus newly acquired, ultra-creepy Trump era resonances: Putin-lookalike villain inside the Statue of Liberty's head, and more.

6. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Saboteur

Lesser Hitchcock it may be, but I enjoy this film. The leads are dull but Norman Lloyd makes a great villain and some of the encounters are fun. Plus it has that great finish.

7. Superfrog's rating of the film Saboteur

Meh, 2 for script and 3 for image. Scraping a third star because it felt reasonably unpretentious.

8. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Saboteur

9. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Saboteur

Too much conspiracy for my taste...

10. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Saboteur

Hay algo que me fatiga e incluso me molesta de esta película. El énfasis por remarcar el mensaje patriotero que se transmite a través de un discurso forzado. Esa necesidad por enaltecer y evocar el perfil bien guarnecido de los héroes hacia su nacionalidad. Cosa muy distinta a lo que por entonces sucedía con el cine soviético, también patriotero, pero de lenguaje menos evidente. En trama, simil fórmula de Hitchcock.

11. Balthaz21's rating of the film Saboteur

12. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Saboteur

Forse troppa carne al fuoco.é un susseguirsi di accadimenti nella prima parte,in cui Hitchcock regala scene bellissime(il cieco,il circo),ma nella parte centrale e nel finale entrano troppi personaggi,il tempo si dilata troppo(emblematica la durata del ballo)e il tutto diventa un pò troppo farraginoso a scapito della linearità che è un marchio del regista.Sabotaggio(del periodo inglese)è più bello.3,5*

13. Hugo Resendiz Saldivar's rating of the film Saboteur

Tiene escenas muy bien logradas, pero en general tiene un ritmo como Young & Innocent, personajes muy similares, pero es buena pelicula, a mi gustomejor que Y&I.

14. Hikaru's rating of the film Saboteur

Not as focused as "39 Steps" nor sophisticated as "NBNW", but proves that 'wrong man on the run meets girl while chasing bad guys' formula is a winner. Hitchcock is a master of suspense because he knows exactly where to place close-up shots.

15. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Saboteur

16. A47's rating of the film Saboteur

By 5 minutes in, with just a handful of images and happenings, Hitchock casually introduces 2 complex conflicts, a host of intriguing characters and one thrilling mystery. Impressive filmmaking, excellent themes and a good story, but perhaps not the most genuine performances or authentic emotion. An altogether good movie, but the first 5 minutes are flat-out brilliant. Susie: best baby-role ever.

17. Sadhaka's rating of the film Saboteur

Another wronged man fleeing the forces of evil. Somewhat exaggerated rhetoric, verging on Capraesque territory but the war was raging, so it is what it is... and that's another great Hitchcock.

18. Yashoda's rating of the film Saboteur

Easily one of the silliest movies I've ever seen. And yet, I suspect it will become a late night drunken favorite.

19. MarcH's rating of the film Saboteur

I remember that Gary Cooper and Barbara Stanwyck were considered for the leads, and it makes me want to start crying.

20. Schnagelkott's rating of the film Saboteur

For his time, Hitchcock always had such great shots of people falling to their death.

21. mjgildea's rating of the film Saboteur

While Saboteur isn't quite North By Northwest (more like North By Northwest jr.) it's got plenty going for it. The Statue of Liberty sequence of course as well as the circus car scene. Priscilla Lane and Robert Cummings work well together and Hitchcock's direction certainly didn't hurt.

22. Andre A. Neves's rating of the film Saboteur

Definitely not a classic. Ranks among the weakest Hitchocks I have seen.

23. artstaris's rating of the film Saboteur

24. knitsncycles's rating of the film Saboteur

Watched this at Libary of Congress - June 2010.