1. FISCHER's rating of the film Sabrina

On ne se lasse jamais des succulentes comédies de Billy Wilder, qui à nouveau nous enchante dans cette tendre comédie d'une exemplaire fraîcheur émotionnelle... www.cinefiches.com

2. franziska's rating of the film Sabrina

ela linda de morrer <3 um bocado 'os homens é que decidem' mas tá classic

3. bryanvmh's rating of the film Sabrina

No one calls it democratic when a poor woman marries a rich man

4. viola mombe's rating of the film Sabrina

5. s.birowo's rating of the film Sabrina

I was named after the character of Sabrina Fairchild

6. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Sabrina

(...)Eine Cinderella Geschichte, die an das Gute im Menschen appelliert, eine Satire, die "Klassen"-Schranken überwindet, aber auch emotionale Barrieren. Eine Begegnung der Gefühllosigkeit der neuen Welt mit dem Humanismus der alten.

7. Steve Thompson's rating of the film Sabrina

This is perhaps best appreciated by those who see in it vital glimmers of Billy Wilder's directing genius some five or six years hence. But in essence 'Sabrina' is an energised but maddening car-crash of a movie. Audrey Hepburn's charm is just the wrong side of ingratiating while Humphrey Bogart, by his own admission, was woefully miscast as a romantic comic lead. Enjoy and endure in equal parts then.

8. hamsa's rating of the film Sabrina

Audrey makes everything perfect

9. msmichel's rating of the film Sabrina

Audrey Hepburn, here a chauffeur's daughter, comes back from Paris sophisticated and finds herself in a love triangle between two brothers. One of them a total obnoxious cad played by William Holden, the other a charmless man twice her age or more enacted by Humphrey Bogart. Only in Hollywood would this pass as romantic comedy and not creepy. 'It's all in the family' Yick! Has its' charms but a classic?

10. Thomas's rating of the film Sabrina

Wonderful classy rom-com, even if the chemistry between Hepburn and Bogart lacks a bit of sparkle.

11. Crina Cătălina's rating of the film Sabrina

"Oh, never resist an impulse, especially if it's terrible."

12. tealeaves's rating of the film Sabrina

Can't cope, too phoney. Not Hepburn's best role and I just don't get Bogart - except in Casablanca.

13. Leigh Collins's rating of the film Sabrina

Enjoyable film in which Hepburn brings to life a lifeless script. The plot is a little misogynistic, with no-one batting an eyelid about a vivacious 22-year-old falling in love with a world-weary 55-year-old. Hepburn is a joy to watch, but Bogart acts like he'd rather be somewhere else.

14. Natty's rating of the film Sabrina

I wish dogs were still aloud on the decks of ferries (not locked down below with not fresh air.)

15. janh24's rating of the film Sabrina

16. Noëlle's rating of the film Sabrina

Gave me the romantic feed I needed :)

17. babycakesromero's rating of the film Sabrina

hepburn comes across as a bit stalkery throughout, bogie errs on the creep side. some twisted 50s values but still a classic.

18. bulletproof isobel's rating of the film Sabrina

audrey is so charming in this that it's almost a crime

19. Alice Rizzo's rating of the film Sabrina

I wish this wasn't just a fiction.

20. blyniukas's rating of the film Sabrina

the creepy 50s, pairing 18-year-old girls with 55-year-old pensioners.. because oh they're so rich, that suddenly their saggy bottoms don't matter anymore. Gave 2 stars because Audrey is all charm, but otherwise I fail to see anything positive about this film.

21. Rajat Srivastava's rating of the film Sabrina

Wow...I must have seen the alternate version here on MUBI. No chemistry between any of the leads. The romance was no forced . I am sorry but I wasted 2 hours of my life. Why is MUBI showing this movie ?

22. Hande Gungor's rating of the film Sabrina

23. Howard Orr's rating of the film Sabrina

Plain, unnoticed Audrey is in love with boring playboy heir, returns all glam (she's been to Paris, uh huh) and [Spoiler] choses Bogey instead. I see Paris did teach her something.

24. miles's rating of the film Sabrina