1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Safety Not Guaranteed

I watch a lot of the Duplass brothers work. It's got that indie feeling to it, and strong supporting characters. Plus there's that time-travel thing I'm addicted to.

2. alchimia's rating of the film Safety Not Guaranteed

change Mark Duplass with Jake Johnson and you have my perfect dream scenario

3. Cam Franco's rating of the film Safety Not Guaranteed

Much praise to Trevorrow for having the guts to imbue a somber thematic through line (risky relationships) into a wacky concept, but it sadly isn't done any favors by a heavily plot-centric film with weak character function.

4. Snulie's rating of the film Safety Not Guaranteed

5. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Safety Not Guaranteed

6. DenoResandono's rating of the film Safety Not Guaranteed

It is more than just time-travel themed movie. It is about human relationship with each other and how they try to keep it...

7. kopfkompass's rating of the film Safety Not Guaranteed

Caresses the adults inner child with some decent 80s-style coming of age romance. Until the last 5 minutes show up to spoil it all.

8. Tonka von Hasenkampp's rating of the film Safety Not Guaranteed

It's not a revolutionarily new or extremely extraordinary film, but it has a heart for the extraordinary people, and it's very kind and beautiful. Just when I thought, oh now this is gonna happen and then this... the film surprised me and sth. quite the opposite happened. And I love the end!

9. bastos's rating of the film Safety Not Guaranteed

Nice intimate love story. Gives hope for not-normals. The movie reminds me a little bit about Juno in its general attitude even if the story is completely different.

10. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Safety Not Guaranteed

Too much effort for a very simple message, wrapped in feel good pop music sounds.

11. F-BOMB's rating of the film Safety Not Guaranteed

“It’s about a time, and a place.. do you have a favorite song? It’s that time and that place and that song and you remember what it was like when you were in that place and you listen to that song and you know you’re not in that place anymore and it makes you feel.. hollow.”

12. truffraud's rating of the film Safety Not Guaranteed

13. Ethan's rating of the film Safety Not Guaranteed

This was a delightful little comedy with a lot of heart. Duplass and Plaza have great chemistry in this film and they completely bring it to life and make you really think they can travel back in time.

14. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Safety Not Guaranteed

Irregular, poco consistente y algo floja rom-com de espíritu independiente (escrita por los hermanos Duplass), con una idea tomada de "Back to the Future", y que falla en involucrarnos completamente en su historia y personajes.

15. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Safety Not Guaranteed

16. Calu.'s rating of the film Safety Not Guaranteed

The feelings and Aubrey Plaza. Fun.

17. Yayo's rating of the film Safety Not Guaranteed

- To go it alone, or to go with a partner. When you choose a partner, you have to have compromises and sacrifices, but it's the price you pay. Do I want to follow my every whim and desire as I make my way through time and space? Absolutely. But at the end of the day, do I need someone when I'm doubting myself and I'm insecure, and *my* heart's failing me? Do I need someone who, when the heat gets hot, has my back?

18. tomohartono's rating of the film Safety Not Guaranteed

Interesting premise. Was expecting more sci-fi elements in it.

19. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Safety Not Guaranteed

20. uiu's rating of the film Safety Not Guaranteed

it makes you wonder where you are between the boundaries of the logical craziness and the emotional believing

21. Esra Yılmaz's rating of the film Safety Not Guaranteed

3 for mark duplass and his character I love aubrey she'll always be my janet snakehole but as far as her career a sassy,lonely character became her streotype

22. Trunfos's rating of the film Safety Not Guaranteed

23. nargs_au's rating of the film Safety Not Guaranteed

Enjoyable but not perfect :)

24. muh.'s rating of the film Safety Not Guaranteed

flat as cola left outside for too long, much like aubrey's acting chops.

← Previous 1 3 4 5