1. Paul Prt's rating of the film Saint Amour

I'm trying to forget the last part of the film. I really liked the rest of it.

2. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film Saint Amour

I am astonished to read so many bad reviews for this film. I actually found it funny - not all the time but there were some very funny moments. The acting was good and although the end of the film is a bit unsettling, it was a nice time spent at the cinema. I am giving it a 4 star to boost its general rating.

3. Jerzy Niera's rating of the film Saint Amour

La direction d'acteur catastrophique et des dialogues au ras des pâquerettes font, entre autres, de ce film un échec. C'est dommage.

4. Jérôme's rating of the film Saint Amour

5. Julie's rating of the film Saint Amour

Film inégal et c'est bien dommage

6. Lutka's rating of the film Saint Amour

I was feeling sorry for this great cast that participated in it, and even surprised, why did they did it? Film made without love and care toward cinema :(

7. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Saint Amour

As in Mammuth, Delépine & Kervern (as Guedigian by the way) have a loving look to the little people of France, for whom there isn't much left to do other than messing around, getting drunk & laid. Comme dans Mammouth, Delépine & Kervern (Guédigian aussi) ont un regard affectueux sur la France des petits, à qui il ne reste plus grand chose d'autre à faire qu'à déconner, se bourrer la gueule et baiser. La réalité quoi!