1. enkii__bilal's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Zero is too big for this movie.

2. Arijan's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

3. MisterColo93's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

4. vizija's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

5. Andy Okta's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

I don't know what they you to see.

6. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Probably the most fucked up thing in existence

7. DSPRKY's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Apparently not the most subtle guy, this Pasolini.

8. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

9. FISCHER's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Dernière oeuvre de Pasolini, dont le sujet et l'outrance amènent le spectateur à une profonde et large réflexion, bien au-delà des notions strictes de morale... www.cinefiches.com

10. João R's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Bitter. Even though the exploitation triumphed, it was able to balance with some leaden substance.

11. nico's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Pasolini reaches an innumerable amount of rich metaphors surrounding fascism. The final scene contains the most powerful one, in which the villains take turns to watch the obscenity they have staged, reaching their final pleasure only by the safety of being separated by a window, as if ejecting themselves of the production of violence, hypocritically consuming it as mere theater, attenuating its severity.

12. Joosep Ehasalu's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

13. chazell's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

cant remember why my tutor wanted me to watch this

14. Lex Lucas's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Pasolini's last work is a must-see to every youngs out there, to realise the importance of rights as human beings and what can mean to lose our freedom in the hands of a few persons. Salo showed through Sade's main work, becomes a place without dignity for life, where death becomes the unique salvation. Important to watch.

15. mac le mac's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

seul film que j'ai arreté donc bravo

16. EdieEmm's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

All throughout is this undercurrent of looming impotence; these half-flaccid old men in their world of dilapidated opulence, so clearly desperate - despite their apparent power - for a way to keep it up... The dynamic isn't unfamiliar. For us so sure we'd never collaborate: Don't we, though? And aren't we sadist, and victim? Truths as distasteful as what's on the screen. Bonus: Watching fascists eat (literal) shit.

17. ermete polpette's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

18. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

19. Ramona Arsene's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

for the framing and political commentaries.

20. daniroelleb's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Erotic, Gross, Beautiful, Sensual.. another great movie the ending was a bit disappointing but was not bad love this movie.. which makes me think... but oh well.

21. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

In the case of Salo, I think it's enough to watch 15-30 minutes of it to get the point. It's more about the concept than actually having to witness it all. Watching the whole thing make you complicit in what's going on. There is no great underlying message in this. I suppose the only redeeming factor would be that everyone enjoyed making it.

22. Gabriel Sica's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

3,5 Pasolini has made better movies

23. JD Tastad's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

the constellation of things surrounding people turned into things, it's too much. the bourgeois family is just as offensive, is my take away? cuz its not a movie

24. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

I'm a pretty open minded person but I draw the line at people being tied up like dogs and eating poo. Surely one does not need to go to such length to make a point about fascism?