1. Tim.Ellrich's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Watched it as part of Michael Haneke's Carte Blanche at the Filmmuseum Frankfurt. Brings you to the border of cinematic experience, but I didn't feel really shocked afterwards. After all I sense too much of Pasolini's excitement for the sexual parts and it becomes repetitive and boring.

2. Andy King's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Difficult film to rate. Is it beautifully made — yes. Does it draw you in like a magnet, and forces you to be a willing, if not even an encouraging, spectator to acts of mindless violence — yes. Does it make you question humanity in a novel way — not sure. I understand the allusion to fascism, especially the betrayals and nonchalant waltz at the end, but I just feel this film has more bravery than depth.

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

The ultimate depraved movie? It tells about the evil actions people do when they come into power and can treat people like animals forcing teenagers into perverted sex and sick fantasies. The closest a film gaze into the evil of man's soul. If you finish the film you should congratulate yourself for surviving it together with your "masters" and "executioners" but don't expect to feel happy with life afterwards.

4. KOKORINA's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

5. Mariana Basílio's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

its all fun and games until marquis de sade writes a 16 meter saliva glued sheet of people eating shit for some bourgeoisie pleasures, but you know we're all voyeurs and must acknowledge we dig it right.

6. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

i actually love when movies make me want to puke

7. Chichago_'s rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

8. enkii__bilal's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Zero is too big for this movie.

9. Arijan's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

10. MisterColo93's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

11. vizija's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

12. Andy Okta's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

I don't know what they you to see.

13. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Probably the most fucked up thing in existence

14. DSPRKY's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Apparently not the most subtle guy, this Pasolini.

15. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

16. FISCHER's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Dernière oeuvre de Pasolini, dont le sujet et l'outrance amènent le spectateur à une profonde et large réflexion, bien au-delà des notions strictes de morale... www.cinefiches.com

17. João R's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Bitter. Even though the exploitation triumphed, it was able to balance with some leaden substance.

18. nico's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Pasolini reaches an innumerable amount of rich metaphors surrounding fascism. The final scene contains the most powerful one, in which the villains take turns to watch the obscenity they have staged, reaching their final pleasure only by the safety of being separated by a window, as if ejecting themselves of the production of violence, hypocritically consuming it as mere theater, attenuating its severity.

19. Joosep Ehasalu's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

20. chazell's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

cant remember why my tutor wanted me to watch this

21. Lex Lucas's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Pasolini's last work is a must-see to every youngs out there, to realise the importance of rights as human beings and what can mean to lose our freedom in the hands of a few persons. Salo showed through Sade's main work, becomes a place without dignity for life, where death becomes the unique salvation. Important to watch.

22. mac le mac's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

seul film que j'ai arreté donc bravo

23. EdieEmm's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

All throughout is this undercurrent of looming impotence; these half-flaccid old men in their world of dilapidated opulence, so clearly desperate - despite their apparent power - for a way to keep it up... The dynamic isn't unfamiliar. For us so sure we'd never collaborate: Don't we, though? And aren't we sadist, and victim? Truths as distasteful as what's on the screen. Bonus: Watching fascists eat (literal) shit.

24. ermete polpette's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom