1. FXNCXR's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Пазолини явно не старался тонко донести ужасы человеческой натуры в военное время, жертв оккупации, утративших свободу из-за парочки людей в костюмах и солдат, которые просто выполняли приказы и вскоре вернутся домой к своим девушкам. Этот посыл был донесен слишком в лоб, но думаю режиссеру больше понравилось снимать про говно, сперму, выкалывание глаз и прочую жопоеблю. Тяжелый фильм и его просмотр то еще испытание.

2. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Unforgettable vision of human brutality

3. Miguel Gutiérrez's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Qué se puede decir, eso es mirar de frente al fascismo y su utopía anhedónica del cuerpo y el deseo, cómo ambas solo pueden reducirse al goce, al inmundo y poco placentero goce.

4. diiiiogorocha's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Bro, fuck fascism, amirite? xD

5. quarian's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

6. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

A prescient synthesis that speaks of a wicked control system that doesn’t disappear. Perhaps now we’re in a more advanced manifestation of the totalitarian consumerism indicted and, if not soothsayer, Pasolini knew it’s ceaseless march could only metaphorically continue this way. Salo reveals a horrid truth about the collusion of power and the commodification of those subject to the regime: in other words most of us.

7. Tim.Ellrich's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Watched it as part of Michael Haneke's Carte Blanche at the Filmmuseum Frankfurt. Brings you to the border of cinematic experience, but I didn't feel really shocked afterwards. After all I sense too much of Pasolini's excitement for the sexual parts and it becomes repetitive and boring.

8. Andy King's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Difficult film to rate. Is it beautifully made — yes. Does it draw you in like a magnet, and forces you to be a willing, if not even an encouraging, spectator to acts of mindless violence — yes. Does it make you question humanity in a novel way — not sure. I understand the allusion to fascism, especially the betrayals and nonchalant waltz at the end, but I just feel this film has more bravery than depth.

9. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

The ultimate depraved movie? It tells about the evil actions people do when they come into power and can treat people like animals forcing teenagers into perverted sex and sick fantasies. The closest a film gaze into the evil of man's soul. If you finish the film you should congratulate yourself for surviving it together with your "masters" and "executioners" but don't expect to feel happy with life afterwards.

10. KOKORINA's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

11. Mariana Basílio's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

its all fun and games until marquis de sade writes a 16 meter saliva glued sheet of people eating shit for some bourgeoisie pleasures, but you know we're all voyeurs and must acknowledge we dig it right.

12. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

i actually love when movies make me want to puke

13. Chichago_'s rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

14. enkii__bilal's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Zero is too big for this movie.

15. Arijan's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

16. MisterColo93's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

17. vizija's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

18. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

What can be said about Salò? First saw it as a 14 year old and could not figure out whether I was disgusted or (somewhat) aroused by what I was witnessing, but I for sure would never forget it. Pasolini was a bold director that may or may not have been assassinated because of this film, in which he exposes a truly dark side of humanity. As messed up as the film may be it is absolutely essential cinema.

19. Andy Okta's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

I don't know what they you to see.

20. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Probably the most fucked up thing in existence

21. DSPRKY's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Apparently not the most subtle guy, this Pasolini.

22. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

23. FISCHER's rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Dernière oeuvre de Pasolini, dont le sujet et l'outrance amènent le spectateur à une profonde et large réflexion, bien au-delà des notions strictes de morale... www.cinefiches.com

24. João R.'s rating of the film Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Bitter. Even though the exploitation triumphed, it was able to balance with some leaden substance.