1. Balthaz21's rating of the film Salomè

2. rafaelmontenegrofausto's rating of the film Salomè

3. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Salomè

A little shallow, but it's more about beautiful pictures.

4. Stefano Pesenti C.'s rating of the film Salomè

5. Dale Wittig's rating of the film Salomè

It is all much more faithful to the text of Wilde's play than I was led to expect and the reading is remarkably lucid. The performance of Bene as Herod is not the least propulsive element in this relentless pageant, though the brilliantly bright design and often super fast editing also contribute greatly to the kaleidoscopic effect.

6. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Salomè

7. Matthew Martens's rating of the film Salomè

Possibly, probably, or even certainly the most spectacular call for the renunciation of spectacle in the history of cinema. An ultravivid exercise in unfettered hysteria, colliding Anger's Pleasure Dome with Fellini's Satyricon in the service of a series of crucifixions: Christ's, the Tetrarch's, Wilde's, any and all versions of correspondence theory, inter alia. A jaw-dropping, eye-burning perpetual motion machine.

8. The Africa Film Project's rating of the film Salomè

9. Ultra Kebab's rating of the film Salomè

"I do not believe in wonders. I have seen too many of them"

10. Ale/M's rating of the film Salomè

Postribolo di immagini. Bordello di celluloide

11. Joriah Goad's rating of the film Salomè

The experience of a lifetime. A viciously brilliant narrative experimentation that blends theatrical-big-band-epic energy with subliminal slash cutting and sound design; forcing we the audience to grow within the performance as rabid animals, foaming for a way out. This is my first Carmelo Bene film, time for a binge.

12. Yuki Aditya's rating of the film Salomè

visually interesting, but it's very hard to follow