1. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Salome's Last Dance

Really nice merge of theatrics with cinema! I want to kisssssssssssss itssss lipssssssssss!!!!

2. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Salome's Last Dance

3. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Salome's Last Dance

That butler's laughter is by far my favourite thing in this movie.

4. vera_ryzhik's rating of the film Salome's Last Dance

oscar wilde + ken russell = win.

5. Publius's rating of the film Salome's Last Dance

Can anyone who owns the American DVD please tell me what aspect ratio this is in? I just got the Italian version and it's 1.33:1, but I can't tell if it's open matte or pan and scan. A screenshot may help too. Thanks!

6. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Salome's Last Dance

Another delirious flight of overwrought fancy from Ken Russell. It manages to overcome its single-set location and stage-bound material to become a witty, ribald visual spectacle. Imogen Millais Scott steals the show as the title seductress, not an easy feat with a cast this flamboyant. Not for all tastes, but a must for Russell fans.

7. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Salome's Last Dance

Curio Ken. One from his late 1980s revival period with Vestron. Static staging and very broad telling of the Wilde play. Not entirely successful and rather on the lines of a cinematic blown raspberry with very fruity performances from Johns and Jackson. Something of a minor bridge from his baroque high period (Music Lovers, Devils, Tommy, etc.) to his more recent low budget, backyard films (Louse of Usher).