1. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Salt and Fire

People hate this movie but I think it's pure HERZOG and his belief that Michael Shannon is so hypnotic everyone will be mesmerized in spite of implausibilities. Sometimes it feels perhaps like Herzog doing a Wenders misfire and the actress is surely the weakest link but there are great images that are hard to shake off.

2. ioakimintilkisi's rating of the film Salt and Fire

3. corycorycorycory's rating of the film Salt and Fire

I guess...uh...the funniest Herzog....comedy(?)...in years? Sure.

4. Billy Casper's World's rating of the film Salt and Fire

I don't know what's happened to Werner Herzog but this film is atrocious.

5. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Salt and Fire

This is not a disaster movie. It's a disastrous movie.

6. noice's rating of the film Salt and Fire

7. nematomaranka's rating of the film Salt and Fire

it's super bad in all regards but it's still interesting to see the fragmented, distorted, badly represented ideas of the genious of Werner Herzog. we all sometimes fail. but what is a fail?

8. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Salt and Fire

**1/2. OK, the story about the kidnapped UN scientist left alone in the middle of a salt desert with two blind kids is not interesting but Werner Herzog just needed an alibi here that allowed him to talk about reality and the way it's perceived. If you have this in mind, you'll really appreciate this movie. Recommended to curious movie lovers and Herzog hardcore fans.

9. Tyler Wright's rating of the film Salt and Fire

There is no way Werner Herzog directed this. Salt And Fire feels like it was made by an 11-year-old with no understanding of cinema.

10. FCC 86's rating of the film Salt and Fire

"Truth is the only daughter of time"

11. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film Salt and Fire

Ok, fine, some of his films are weird but The Wild Blue Yonder is ordinary compared to this one. Initially I thought he had lost his mind or got some kind of tropical disease while making another movie somewhere in jungle, but then... I just don't know. Usually I'm not watching the same movie multiple times but I have to see this one again do decide. And what is Lawrence Kraus doing there?!

12. Daniel Alanis's rating of the film Salt and Fire

Terrible film. Dialogue, acting, cinematography, and everything else.

13. qw0aszx's rating of the film Salt and Fire

A nonsense film provides nothing but a commercial for tablet. Maybe this movie is just a by-product from Herzog's upcoming documentary of volcanoes...

14. blackmoonx330's rating of the film Salt and Fire