1. raquel_ag's rating of the film Salt

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Salt

Interesting spy action movie but Angelina Jolie look more like a posing fashion icon than an believable action actress. Liev Schreiber takes the money and does another of his typical routines. Sadly there feels like there was not enough faith over the project either as there exist 3 different "choose your own ending and scenes" versions available to watch on Blu Ray as if it was an attempt on an interactive movie.

3. Inês Moreira Santos's rating of the film Salt

4. runfromfire's rating of the film Salt

It's fine. It's all a bit of a retread but Jolie makes for a highly watchable action star and it was at least fun once through.

5. dordairobert's rating of the film Salt

6. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Salt

Watchable but completely forgettable

7. tommy cruise's rating of the film Salt

8. Bambang N Karim's rating of the film Salt

It's like a Jeffrey Archer late 80's novel : a great fun post coldwar potboiler with many plot twist . Jolie is so sassy and cool. Philip Noyce is awesome to make the story from that era become so relevant today.

9. Thomas's rating of the film Salt

Below par action. Particularly disappointing when you consider some of Noyce's undeniably accomplished previous triumphs (Dead Calm, Rabbit-Proof Fence..)

10. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Salt

Sugar and salt, but missed some pepper

11. frogtoad's rating of the film Salt

watched this bc the title represents all of the people in my life

12. rllr's rating of the film Salt

Another super spy dyeing its hair in a random bath room. Why do I even bother?

13. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Salt

The Extended Cut it is a bit better and the ending works very well.

14. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Salt

15. Shradha Kerketta's rating of the film Salt

16. uzaigaijin's rating of the film Salt

« The Long Kiss Goodnight » meeting « 24 ». I was totally hypnotized by it’s stupidity.

17. Berjuan's rating of the film Salt

I wasn't expecting much but the movie is even better than it appears at first glimpse

18. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Salt

Wishy-washy, not salty enough.

19. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Salt

20. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Salt

I'm well aware that we need such movies in order to keep people coming to theaters and finance other movies. I also admit that Australian director Phillip Noyce is one of the five best directors of Hollywoodian thrillers of the last 20 years. But I really don't see the difference between Salt and an episode of the serie Alias with Jennifer Garner. Sorry. Already forgotten.

21. Partner in der Kriminalität's rating of the film Salt

I enjoyed the couple of plot twists. Most of the action was super unrealistic but still fun to watch. Ending was decent...not great but decent.

22. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Salt

The action is fast and gritty. The stunts seldom blow past the limits of near-credibility into the realm of CGI cartoon as so many films do these days. The action careens along at such a clip and the plot is just twisty enough that you can't always see what's coming. I wish Jolie weren't too big a name and too expensive to have joined "The Avengers" movie ensemble as Black Widow. She would have been spot-on perfect.

23. MarcH's rating of the film Salt

Pleasant, thousand-percent unrealistic potboiler.

24. Lopezz's rating of the film Salt

Predictable and horribly contrived crap. Like a "Bourne" film made by talentless people. Jolie puts on a fine performance, though.