1. Pipim's rating of the film Samba

Vraiment un bon film d'acteurs!

2. Dzernera's rating of the film Samba

The very first minute of the movie already told me what will happen throughout the whole 2h. The humour also was too simple and Gainsbourg's ever-changing expressions simply tend to confuse a lot. Would not say the movie was bad but certainly nothing special or notable about it either.

3. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Samba

Der letzte Film des Autoren-Teams Olivier Nakache und Eric Toledano wirkt bizarr, uneinheitlich und von sonderbarem Charme, denn es ist eine Komödie über den unmenschlichen Apparat der Bürokratie, der sich gegen die Migranten richtet. Ein explosives Thema mit verschiedenen Schichten von grosser Komplexität und Hässlichkeit (so wie Rassismus uund Ausländerhass).... mehr auf cinegeek.de (die ganze Rezension)

4. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Samba

Granted, it's a fairy tale. But every once in a while it's good to believe in princesses and magic.

5. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film Samba

6. Daniel Grudsky's rating of the film Samba

Charlotte Gainsbourg es la dueña de esa 3era estrella, ni cerca de the intouchables, pero cumple en su género, a ratos un poco lenta, pero es cine francés por lo que es esperable este estilo.

7. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Samba

A fine piece of dramtic cinema with heart. I enjoyed this movie due to the charm of Sy and some of the story beats. Despite this the movie has some problems. Gainsbourg is kind of wasted here and her backstory never comes to the fore. The chemistry between her and Sy doesn´t really work for me either. And the blend of comedy and drama just didn´t gel like I wanted it to. Still, this is a good movie. Just not a great.

8. aikeart's rating of the film Samba

Puede haber un árabe más brasileño que Tahar Rahim, alguien que sonria más lindo que Charlotte Gainsbourg. Bella película entonces. Muy buena crítica al sistema de inmigrantes del país más libre del mundo.

9. Rūta Švedkauskaitė's rating of the film Samba

Hearwarming and beautiful. Though I doubt that Charlotte Gainsbourg was that good.

10. Edgar Echeverría's rating of the film Samba

Buenas actuaciones, buen diálogo, mal final

11. Maria Muller's rating of the film Samba

There are elements here and there that I really like, but overall is OK. Tahar Rahim Arab Brazilian performance is impeccable.

12. May's rating of the film Samba

If it wasn't for the last 20 minutes a 3 star rating could have been negotiated.

13. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Samba

... the film slips in a few scenes, which sometimes are feel-good in the cheesiest way, sometimes are awfully unreasonable.

14. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Samba

what the fuck is charlotte gainsbourg doing here? she doesn't belong here for fuck's sake

15. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Samba

Bruttino... scontato, buonista, senza mordente. Bene gli attori, godibile la colonna sonora ma nulla più

16. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film Samba

There was an average review in the Evening Standard for this film but the critic must have been too lazy to actually read the subtitles. It is a nice film showing the everyday life of illegal immigrants in France, life full of anxiety and fear to be sent back to Africa. Charlotte Gainsbourg is lovely and despite the 'heavy' topic is still light and fun to watch. There is also the underlying question of identity...

17. Mary in the Sky with Movies's rating of the film Samba

I liked the movie, but the fucking soundtrack. Ludovico Einaudi is god. And it was pretty funny seeing Charlotte Gainsbourg after Nymphomaniac, great actress nonetheless.

18. hubertguillaud's rating of the film Samba

Charlotte Gainsbourg, Omar Sy ainsi que nombre de seconds rôles parviennent à maintenir à flot cette pesante embarcation (sans grand rythme, aux situations attendues, au scénario et à la mise en scène inexistants...), ce bien bien bien gentil mélo à la seule force de leur charisme et à celle que le spectateur a parfois de seulement vouloir se vider l'esprit.

19. André Vieira's rating of the film Samba

Omar Sy is turning out to be one of my favourite actors of this generation. Charlotte Gainsbourg completely bewitches you.

20. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Samba

So fun, so genuine. The french truly make the best slice-of-life. Omar Sy is fucking amazing.

21. msmichel's rating of the film Samba

A humane dramedy from 'Intouchables' duo Nakache and Toledano that turns their eye towards immigration, bureaucracy, friendship and perhaps love. Basically a warm performance film that best works when centered on the 'bromance' between Omar Sy and Tahar Rahim. Charlotte Gainsbourg is quite good playing another damaged but lovable misfit. In the end a very slight film with enough good will generated to recommend.

22. may's rating of the film Samba

Tahar Rahim has been weakening me after since I first laid my eyes on him.

23. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film Samba

Comédie dramatique très efficace qui a le mérite de traiter un sujet sensible. Chronique complète sur Citazine : http://www.citazine.fr/article/samba-danse-de-identite-cinema