1. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film Sami Blood

2. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Sami Blood

Recomendado como testimonio infame sobre una sociedad de casta colonizadora oprimiendo contra las sociedades periféricas. No hay que remontarnos muchos al pasado para ver a la nación sueca agrediendo a tradiciones ajenas. Por lo resto, "Sami blood" es una remembranza al terruño, al desencanto, evocándose a la reconciliación con lo propio.

3. MELO TINTO's rating of the film Sami Blood

4. Alex's rating of the film Sami Blood

5. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Sami Blood

Seamlessly written and compellingly directed by Amanda Kernell, who causes a very much positive impression in her debut feature, “Sami Blood” is a tale of rebellion, ambition, perseverance, and forgiveness, told with a Scandinavian tranquility and sustained by a top-quality performance by the young newcomer Lene Cecilia Sparrok. (3.5 stars)

6. Jacob Bearchum's rating of the film Sami Blood

Being Native to what is now called the United States of America, the themes of identity and shame, and the act of giving up one's culture and community wrecked me. Devastating film.

7. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Sami Blood

Is this film well made? I think it's the wrong question to ask, but to answer it: yes, this film is well made. But that doesn't matter, because I agree with it. And because I agree with the thesis my opinion of the technique doesn't matter. I think it has some of the most lyrical cinematography since Bo Widerberg in the Swedish cinema but it doesn't matter because I agree with it. It's all symbol and no story.