1. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Samsara

2. vizija's rating of the film Samsara

3. MisterColo93's rating of the film Samsara

3.8/5 INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY THEN... the void

4. C҉ă҉t҉ă҉l҉i҉n҉'s rating of the film Samsara

This disingenuous insemination of Dharma shows oriental cultures not as they are but instead patronizes their beliefs as a commodity to awe the effortlessly amused Euro-female audience who love to post pictures of their trips to Thailand on social media. 2/5 would pretend to be deep again.

5. Graveyard Poet's rating of the film Samsara

The most complex, emotionally powerful, and visually stunning of Ron Fricke's films. Samsara digs deepest of all, encompassing the totality of global philosophical, social, and spiritual themes.

6. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Samsara

This sort of movies are timeless, filled with gorgeous imagery that makes you feel like you've travelled the world after you're done with them. This one, despite having a good flow, falls a bit flat in terms of essence and critique and lacks the transcendental spirituality of Baraka. Still worthwhile, though, mostly for the new things the passing of time has brought.

7. Murky's rating of the film Samsara

The world is so very beautiful. So many dufferent worlds within our own. I am unsure what to say more about it. Perfect movie!

8. RodrigoPereira's rating of the film Samsara

Not as impressive as its opulent predecessor, it still manages to convey a glimpse of today notwithstanding the unbearable sign of politics of self. Lisa Gerrard doing soundtrack is a treat.

9. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Samsara

This is art. This is music. This is culture. This is our planet.

10. -REM-'s rating of the film Samsara

11. Faustgelopoulos's rating of the film Samsara

12. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Samsara

13. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film Samsara

great and even more greatly superficial

14. Goblin Kane's rating of the film Samsara

Beautiful imagery which is only sometimes let down by ham-fisted attempts at social commentary.

15. Dan's rating of the film Samsara

If NASA sends out another Voyager Golden Record, they should include this film.

16. BLP's rating of the film Samsara

Tudo muito bonito mas á exceção da sequência sobre o tratamento animal, não há grande substância.

17. Chris's rating of the film Samsara

absolutely incredible, beautiful, stunning, perfect, etc. etc. etc.

18. ara's rating of the film Samsara

19. Mister Monkeyman's rating of the film Samsara

Deserves that overused accolade - stunning.

20. smndvdcl's rating of the film Samsara

Every psychotherapist that champions mindfulness should also prescribe this film. 'Koyaaniqatsi' was defining, 'Baraka' took the premise further, 'Samsara' is a masterpiece.

21. ORAS's rating of the film Samsara

22. Nick Benson's rating of the film Samsara

The human elements are the most engaging. Those looks at the camera

23. Roland Nicolai Fanega's rating of the film Samsara

Highlights the beauty and inelegance of nature vs civilization. Captures the magnificence of our world & the aspects of it that we often forget exists. It spotlights how despite our temporary existence, we have the ability to make it beautiful & worth while. This theme is represented by the mandala in the film. Monks spend months creating it & once they are done, they immediately clean it up. Absolutely captivating.

24. joanamorgado's rating of the film Samsara

The guy in the office kinda freak me out!

← Previous 1 3 4 5