1. ju's rating of the film Samurai Cop

2. petit astronaute's rating of the film Samurai Cop

3. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Samurai Cop

As if Patrick Swayze's feathered, closeted mullet from Road House decided to adapt the young adult novelization of Lethal Weapon back to film, with every available resource of the Pomona Community Theatre at its disposal.

4. Disa's rating of the film Samurai Cop

trying so hard to fail and fail to be a failure.

5. Beatriz Ourique's rating of the film Samurai Cop

6. Matt's rating of the film Samurai Cop

Tries to be funny and fails. Would have been much funnier if it were serious. Still, Joe Bob Briggs' DVD commentary is brilliant!

7. Oneironaut 717's rating of the film Samurai Cop

"I can kill you now, or i can relieve you of this gift, this black gift!" This is pure gold!

8. Oh, hi Denny's rating of the film Samurai Cop

watch and learn not how to make a film ever, but also really intriguing take on American culture from an Iranian action director - hilarious

9. Keisteri Teemu's rating of the film Samurai Cop

Samurai cop is my style icon! denim,speedomoments and topless girls

10. film_lies101's rating of the film Samurai Cop

Essential film school viewing

11. bartkl's rating of the film Samurai Cop

From the immediate start you just know this is going to be very, very, very bad. The movie is so bad, that I honestly don't believe it's unintentional, even though a lot of people on the web seem to disagree. It's a great laugh from time to time, but perhaps a bit much to be looking at for 96 minutes.

12. Chris's rating of the film Samurai Cop

A bit of clarification: the one star is reflective of the film's overall quality, not the sheer entertainment value, which is through the roof.

13. Dylan's rating of the film Samurai Cop

I'm not really sure what to say. I've seen it multiple times. Should I have seen it multiple times? Probably not.

14. Lucky Luciano's rating of the film Samurai Cop

This is the film Tarantino wished he could make but always had too big of a budget.

15. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film Samurai Cop

16. Erdiawan's rating of the film Samurai Cop

17. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film Samurai Cop

The score is so low it goes below one star and back to five.