1. chanandre's rating of the film Sanctum

"Assumption *is* the mother of all fuck-ups."

2. Eggy Miftah Fadil's rating of the film Sanctum

3. J. O.'s rating of the film Sanctum

Painfully, punishingly, unfathomably poor writing paired with completely disappointing performances from a ragtag cast that hardly work together in any scene. Half of the cinematography was enormous and breathtaking, the other half looked like a bland made-for-TV movie. The writers should have their hands chopped off for the pitifully mindless banter I was forced to endure. Not worth the watch for camera alone.

4. João Pedro Batista's rating of the film Sanctum

5. rado's rating of the film Sanctum

Nice one if a little hollow.

6. alyzaab's rating of the film Sanctum

at first, i didn't quite understand what this is all about, but then the story keeps moving up and up then successfully pumped the adrenaline. recommended for thriller movie fan.

7. Bastian Faldano's rating of the film Sanctum

Story : Check Cinematography : Check Camera effect : Check role acting : Check i think c'est magnifique film

8. Beefy's rating of the film Sanctum

Some gorgeous cinematography isn't enough to overcome an unoriginal story filled with insipid characters doing ridiculous things.

9. Anderlar's rating of the film Sanctum

10. Joshua Dysart's rating of the film Sanctum

Wow... that was... that was fucking awful! A group of insufferable douche bags get trapped in a cave and act like dicks to the one the person who obviously has the ability to get them out alive. I don't remember when last I found myself groaning every single time someone, anyone, opened their mouth in a movie. This is an epic waste.

11. Indrek's rating of the film Sanctum