1. MisterColo93's rating of the film Sandy Wexler

2. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Sandy Wexler

Sandler is easy to throw crap on. Sometimes he does it to himself, so between he and the critics, encouragement to fling feces is high. Instead, Netflix threw not crap but money, and Sandler crafted a passion piece out of it. His SW is clearly a series of in-jokes, pieced from vignettes. But it clearly matters to him, and that heart shines through. FWIW, of Sandler's regressed male oeuvre, this may be his masterpiece

3. chanandre's rating of the film Sandy Wexler

Whine not: Sandler is the hamburger of film. Don't pretend you see anything else at 4 a.m. Missed seeing Jennifer Hudson in a proper Rom-Com. It's a pretty tender movie. Always moving to see Sandler give roles to his old buddies on his films. On this age of egotism it's nice to see someone give a damn about anyone other than himself. Firuz as Big Brother. Crews' Nighty Night. That golden parrot-y fake laugh & clap.

4. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Sandy Wexler

I'm a sander apologist in a lot of ways. Part of my fav snl cast, came of age in the 90s etc etc. but this is just way too long and not so funny. The nostalgia they try to garner from the 90s period is lost and hats not good cuz they try to wring that for all its worth. Way too long.Did I mention that?The Kevin James ventriloquist but was he highlight surprisingly,wth the zenith being when he uses wexler as a puppet

5. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Sandy Wexler

6. OLIVER-J's rating of the film Sandy Wexler

I think I laughed about twice, so that's less than a laugh per hour. there is absolutely no need for any Adam Sandler movie to be over two hours long. I will say that I think Netflix is the perfect place for his projects though.

7. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Sandy Wexler

Really feels like Adam Sandler sifted through all the contacts on his cell-phone - starting with Allen Covert all the way down to "Weird Al" Yankovic - rounded them up to make a film and filled in the gaps as he went along. Sandler appears to be trying, but too often does it come off as strained and overlong. Also chalk this up as another Sandler film ruined by his character's insufferable accent.

8. Will C's rating of the film Sandy Wexler

Exactly what you expect of Adam Sandler at this stage of his career and nothing more. The story wears itself out around the 80 minute mark with still almost another 40+ minutes to go. It's tragic to see such a talented comedian scrape the bottom of the barrel to repeat himself and take good actors down with him. However, if you can, watch the end credits sequence for one genuine laugh.