1. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Santa Claus Conquers the Martians

I must confess that this film is actually a guilty pleasure of mine. It's just so campy and ridiculous, that I can't help but get some strange pleasure out of it. But, is it good? No, of course not. The tone is pandering, the story is stupid, and the production values are of very low quality. It's bad, but I can definitely say I've seen worse.

2. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Santa Claus Conquers the Martians

You might think you wanna, but your future self can't believe how wrong you are, you just don't know it yet. And it's not your fault. It seems like it ought to be fun. But it isn't.

3. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Santa Claus Conquers the Martians

Not the lucid genre insanity I wanted but still good for the holidays. The set design is brilliant. I really want to remake this!

4. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film Santa Claus Conquers the Martians

Movies don't get much worse than this, but they also don't get more lovably inept. Not quite on the level of TROLL 2's laughable sincerity, but this goofy film about Martians who attempt to kidnap Santa Claus in order to bring Christmas cheer to Mars, is without a doubt one of the worst films ever made. Takes itself so seriously, but nothing about it works, from the awful costumes to the flimsy sets to the silly plot

5. Tomas Wittrup's rating of the film Santa Claus Conquers the Martians

I love terrible movies, and after three separate attempts over the years, I've still never been able to make it more than 20 minutes into this film. So awful and slow that it's simply tedious. Don't recommend to anyone, even lovers of terrible cinema.