1. Mariana Basílio's rating of the film Sapokanikan

2. saitosouta's rating of the film Sapokanikan

Wow, you see Radiohead's "Daydreaming"? I'm very excited with how deeply connected "Sapokanikan" is with it & how arranging-two-mirrors they are. Both shares magnificent tracking shot like "Magnolia," but in former this shot works for Newsom to be angelically ingenuous & say "I'm free!," but in latter works as claustrophobic nightmare like Alan Clarke-ish minimal touch. I heard beautiful resonance in them, beautiful.

3. Marianne Kătelyn's rating of the film Sapokanikan

No matter how you look at it, Ys was the greatest musical achievement of the 00s whilst Have One On Me and Divers cemented Newsom as the best LP-folk artist of all time. But let's be serious, she gestures and looks like the sixth Spice Girl and should stay as away as possible from making music videos.

4. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Sapokanikan

Joanna Newsom : ------------https://vimeo.com/135681053

5. knockkneed's rating of the film Sapokanikan

at least Samberg wasn't in it

6. letters never sent's rating of the film Sapokanikan

That part where she cries though.. made me teary. (I hate seeing people cry.)

7. smndvdcl's rating of the film Sapokanikan

PTA's music video perfectly underscores her falsetto-laced harp virtuoso melodies. The mini-narrative and its denouement is a sombre delight, with poetic lyricism that is sheer wizardry personified. Newsom has created an artistic legacy that continues to shine brighter and brighter.

8. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Sapokanikan

Joanna is so free and joyous, much as the song itself. Then you see the fire department lights, you know something bad happens, and suddenly she becomes so sad. You see tears forming in her eyes. Then she leaves and we don't know if we'll see her again. It's so sad. Great song accompanied by a suiting video.

9. Blumes's rating of the film Sapokanikan

the event was more exciting than the result