1. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Saraband

2. Sara Lucas's rating of the film Saraband

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Saraband

Point final de l'oeuvre d'Ingmar Bergman qui une dernière fois pourfend les relations familiales et distille son flagrant pessimiste quant à la médiocrité des rapports humains, leur fatuité et leur instabilité chronique. www.cinefiches.com

4. ermete polpette's rating of the film Saraband

mi tocca dire a malincuore che si poteva anche fare a meno, ma se uno lo dovesse apprezzare non me ne meraviglierei più di tanto

5. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Saraband

6. Beatriz Isidro's rating of the film Saraband

7. Blumes's rating of the film Saraband

Bergman quietly fits everything in for a progressive goodbye.

8. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Saraband

9. Bogdan Liviu's rating of the film Saraband

“My anxiety is bigger than I am. I’m too small for my anxiety.”

10. Juliana Senra's rating of the film Saraband

I feel like I just walked in on something private

11. k t's rating of the film Saraband

Dang, it's very moving.

12. Minu's rating of the film Saraband

I see the same isolation as in "Trough a glass darkly", the same beings trying to connect with each other through love, but ultimately incapable to overcome the chimeras of the memory. The only thing worth doing is to manage one's own life, full of hardships, as it is, and the incarnation of this is Karin, which follows her own Ideal, leaving behind Death and Misery.

13. PleasantGuitar's rating of the film Saraband

14. Elayla's rating of the film Saraband

The feel and sight and taste of an ending finding place in almost every scene.

15. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Saraband

A beautiful swan song for the maestro Bergman!

16. viivahate's rating of the film Saraband

Liv Ullmann and Erland Josephson have flawless characters. Through his camera, Bergman captured Man's soul and it's really fantastic how he turned a simple meet into an unpleasant journey through life. Bergman ends his career as he began with a small movie, but with genuine humanism!

17. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film Saraband

18. Henrique Verkündigung's rating of the film Saraband

after his brilliant and troubled life and carreer, bergman puts an 'end' at its peak as a director with this masterpiece. This is why bergman must be considered a genious, Saraband manages to explore humanity, fidelity and human relations with an outstanding sensibility!

19. oldeuboi's rating of the film Saraband

the master last film and considering the age, still able to deliver the good

20. Joel's rating of the film Saraband

I had some mixed feelings. I watched this in two parts for whatever reason and that accidentally halved the film in a sense for me. I watched this right after finishing Scenes from a Marriage and was expecting it to further that plot line, which I suppose it somewhat did, so I was somewhat confused at the focus. All in all a minor Bergman but still quite full of thick dialogue and character work.

21. Dylan Ibrahim's rating of the film Saraband

This is my first Bergman. I loved it. Driven by very some good dialogue and human emotion.

22. Peter's rating of the film Saraband

I love the scene early in the film when Johan meets Anna. It is evident that a major factor in the tragedy of Johan's life has been his inability to listen. He is totally wrapped up in himself.

23. gbo2893612@yahoo.com's rating of the film Saraband

Saraband is a great film about communication. The character of Henrik is able to communicate well through his music. He and his daughter Karin have a tenuous bond through the music they make together. Each character, in their own way, make "music" together.

24. marisa's rating of the film Saraband