1. Keith Youngberg's rating of the film Sarah's Key

This one I loved. Very sad but extremely beautiful. The story captivated my mind for days after I watched it.

2. Zepo's rating of the film Sarah's Key

Un buen guión que entrelaza dos historias que dejan entrever las costuras de la historia, pero el buen ritmo ascendente de la trama y el trágico antecedente histórico salvan las nimiedades que quieren tomar rumbos sentimentaloides. Hablar del holocausto no es facil por eso creo que este episodio esta bien contado por el director frances. El cierre redondo

3. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Sarah's Key

A powerful and moving tale of redemption and forgiveness

4. msmichel's rating of the film Sarah's Key

Agree that this film lacks focus, it's editing style/construction diffuses dramatic/emotional arc, and its recreations somewhat banal. This isn't to say that its not an interesting story but its just not told very well here.Kristen Scott Thomas quite effective in the modern day half of the story and young Melusine Mayanse quite effective as the title character. Another example of a good novel reduced in translation.

5. dapat1980's rating of the film Sarah's Key

6. James Devereaux's rating of the film Sarah's Key

7. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film Sarah's Key

Just watched this DVD and felt deeply moved. A dark part of French history but it is so important to remember...

8. doolhof102x81's rating of the film Sarah's Key

Feels like towards the end it has been stretched out too far. I enjoyed the 'past'; good costumes, pretty scenery and I found the 'ring' scene fascinating, thrilling as it gave me shivers.

9. eveningflares's rating of the film Sarah's Key

Moving and so sad. Melusine Mayance who plays young Sarah did an amazing job.

10. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Sarah's Key

The bones of a good idea and a few very good actors make this much more watchable than it should be for such a poorly constructed story.

11. Joseph Hefner's rating of the film Sarah's Key

While it may drag on a bit, this film shows the true evolution of the Holocaust genre. Instead of wallowing in pity and remorse, there are moments that really force us to reflect on our nature and the effects of such trauma on the human psyche is explored more so than in any film of its kind in recent years.

12. Nádia Costa's rating of the film Sarah's Key

Marvellously disturbing story about the pursue of one´s own identity through the story of the others!

13. themotherandthewhore's rating of the film Sarah's Key

Seeing this tonight at the cinema. I am a sucker for historic based films.

14. adina's rating of the film Sarah's Key

15. Pipinowns's rating of the film Sarah's Key

16. Bongos615's rating of the film Sarah's Key

The shifting between past and present in this film is so clumsily handled that it totally blunts any potential dramatic impact. The audience knows everything well before the characters do, and the most dramatic portions of the story occur in the first act.

17. marcorenton's rating of the film Sarah's Key

The story is appealing, but the film is pompous and not very subtly put.

18. EivindMN's rating of the film Sarah's Key

En tidvis sterk film om franske jøder under andre verdenskrig, og hvordan vi i dag ser på saken. Dessverre taper filmen seg litt mot slutten da den strekker seg langt ut over selve hovedhandlingen.

19. Liam Peters's rating of the film Sarah's Key

It's a bit of a mess of a film but a mess that nonetheless keeps one's attention. Thomas is always an assured presence and she manages to keep the central storyline progressing but she and the entire cast are pretty much shown up by the young Melusine Mayance who owns every scene in which she is a part. The Jewish plight is one that has rightly been investigated many times. This is a simple addition to that canon.